Warship....on FIVE

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Scouse_Castaway, Oct 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seems to be on daily at 12.50pm. Now they just need to rerun Sailor and HMS Brilliant
  2. Anyone know a link to where i can watch this series? I just missed it :p
  3. Nevermind. Found it ;)
  4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...and not forgetting "Making Waves"! :twisted:
  5. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Sailor is, I think, available for download at "thebox.bz" a UK TV bit-torrent site (or if not, it should be able to be since I have the files already downloaded from thebox.bz and can easily re-seed it if requested). Not so sure about HMS Brilliant.
  6. Flagwagger, do you have the last show they did of Sailor where they take a look at what the crew were doing 8-10 years after it was filmed? I've got all the episodes except that one. Cheers.
  7. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

I think so... will check at home this evening and let you know. If you have bit-torrent, I think I could perhaps set up my machine to act as a server for a short while to allow you to pick up the file (need to RTFM on Azureus/Vuze to confirm though!).

8. :wink: a snipit of of the last episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk1TMKTv4x4&feature=related
  9. TVM chaps! I watched the series first time round when my instructor lent it to me during my trade training course. Excellent show, particurlary the scenes from the run-ashore at the start of the first episode.
  10. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Have checked and I have all 10 episodes of the series, plus two additional episodes, one being the Sailor 8 years on, and the other being, I think, a precursor to the series which was called Med Patrol (confusingly, these have been filed as Ep 11 and Ep12 respectively). I'll see if I can make these easily available should you want them.

11. I think I may be a little bit unusual for an ex-matelot.

I can't stand any of this stuff.

Enjoy though - each to their own! :D
  12. Rather fitting that some of the first scenes were filmed in Diamond Lil's in Guzz. As they say "I wuz there"!!
  13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well living in Guzz probably accounts for that, Jan! Pointy heads are SOOOO 17th Century... :oops: :lol:
  14. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Can't seem to get my PC acting as a torrent server, but can seed torrents where there's a centralised server. The torrent is hosted at thebox.bz for which membership is required and limited - if there are no public memberships being offered currently, I have a number of invites I can distribute to anyone who wants.
  15. haha

just watched it..and the "lads" coming out of Crazy Horse in Singapore..

Crazy Horse is located in the famous 4 floors of Whores....

I wonder what they cut out from the programme..???
  16. Thanks Flagwagger you are an absolute leg-end!

Funky, I was in the fabled Crazy Horse myself last year during Taurus 09. Good times!