Warship....on FIVE

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
Scouse_Castaway said:
Seems to be on daily at 12.50pm. Now they just need to rerun Sailor and HMS Brilliant
Sailor is, I think, available for download at "thebox.bz" a UK TV bit-torrent site (or if not, it should be able to be since I have the files already downloaded from thebox.bz and can easily re-seed it if requested). Not so sure about HMS Brilliant.

Flagwagger, do you have the last show they did of Sailor where they take a look at what the crew were doing 8-10 years after it was filmed? I've got all the episodes except that one. Cheers.

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
theymademedoit said:
Flagwagger, do you have the last show they did of Sailor where they take a look at what the crew were doing 8-10 years after it was filmed? I've got all the episodes except that one. Cheers.
I think so... will check at home this evening and let you know. If you have bit-torrent, I think I could perhaps set up my machine to act as a server for a short while to allow you to pick up the file (need to RTFM on Azureus/Vuze to confirm though!).

FW

TVM chaps! I watched the series first time round when my instructor lent it to me during my trade training course. Excellent show, particurlary the scenes from the run-ashore at the start of the first episode.

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
theymademedoit said:
Have checked and I have all 10 episodes of the series, plus two additional episodes, one being the Sailor 8 years on, and the other being, I think, a precursor to the series which was called Med Patrol (confusingly, these have been filed as Ep 11 and Ep12 respectively). I'll see if I can make these easily available should you want them.

FW

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
FlagWagger said:
theymademedoit said:
I'll see if I can make these easily available should you want them.
Can't seem to get my PC acting as a torrent server, but can seed torrents where there's a centralised server. The torrent is hosted at thebox.bz for which membership is required and limited - if there are no public memberships being offered currently, I have a number of invites I can distribute to anyone who wants.

haha

just watched it..and the "lads" coming out of Crazy Horse in Singapore..

Crazy Horse is located in the famous 4 floors of Whores....

I wonder what they cut out from the programme..???