Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Warning: New Scam

I myself have fallen victim to the latest scam in Portsmouth while shopping. This happened in the the town centre and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two good looking 18 year old women come to your car as you are leaving the shops while your are placing your packages in the front footwell of your car. One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windolene while the other comes to your window saying "Hi" while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse.
It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and beg you for a ride to Gunwharf shopping centre.

You agree and tell them to sit in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other in the back seat.

Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I fell for this scam last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.

I think I may have encountered their brothers who accosted me on the train last Monday, and er....

Tuesday... Wednesday... Thursday... and Friday. They too went missing for the weekend, just as I was about to invite them to visit my wine fridge... Perhaps they met up for a weekend orgy paid for by our weekly pocket money. :thumright:

Let's swap next week, as I fancy trying out a lesbian menage a quatre... and you need your mind broadening further! :biggrin:

I take it that you're now hanging around Pompy car parks with 2 quid in your wallet and a Sainsburys bag with an old pair of shoes in it in the hope of bumping into these scoundrelettes....

We're each lying in a double bed in the middle of the car park, beneath the stars in our BH's overalls, waving our Sterling and awaiting the bedhoppers.... ;)

Latest Threads