Warfare Spec......Not got Raliegh date yet???

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by lucky, Dec 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I passed my PJFT about 6 weeks ago and still not got my date for Raleigh,I was just wondering if anyone is still going as WS and still not got a date?
    Ive phoned up AFCO but they dont know anything as yet? Has the waiting list gone up recently? I got told it was 3 months, that was early November so i got told i would be going around March time????
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

If you have spoken to your AFCO recently (this last couple of weeks) & a date has still not been allocated, then it's more likely to be a May 09 entry date.

Waiting times are getting gradually longer as the numbers applying continue to increase due to the lack of civilian jobs available.
  3. The waiting time for WS as of last month has gone up to 5 months. You might be lucky and get an entry before Easter, but it is looking more likely that it will be around May 09 at the earliest as Ninja said.

4. thanks for the information,just wish the afco would tell me this.
  5. Hey, I've still got my medical and fitness test to do yet, so god knows when I will get a date? But i'm doing the same job. I was told though that it would be around March. And I applied around November also. So don't know what to think now?
  6. Count yourself lucky mate. I have also got the medical and fitness test to do and I applied in July for CIS.
  7. I am going to Raleigh on the 4th of january and going in to do WS
  8. Don't loose heart B2B, I applied in January, and I am finaly going to Raleigh in May, it just takes a bit longer for re-joiners

9. Aye mate. Still a pisser. Gives me more time to quit smoking and get fitter after Xmas though. Oh and read Jackspeak!
  10. B2B

It will be worth the wait mate, you never know, you could be in about the same time. The wait starts from the day you sat the RT. :rendeer:
  11. same :)