Warfare rating

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by Chicogiz, Jan 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am 15 and comeing on 16 this year i want to go into the submarine service in the warfare branch does any 1 know anything about the training for the job as a warfare rating and what it is like and can someone tell me about the esape training and what you have to do to get in the submarine service.

2. IM GOING TO GO IN WHEN I TURN 16 AND WORK ON SUBS

3. I think we are all holding up (pi%*ing off) all the lovely people at RumRation with out "i want to join.."

I think this is a much better site for all training, on the job, whether to join advice!

http://www.mfat.co.uk/

4. And I am going to hound your mlaaaring self from one end of the forums to the other until you STOP TYPING IN UN-F*CKING-JUSTIFIED CAPITALS YOU WINDOW LICKING PUSTULE ON THE ARSE OF HUMANITY!

5. You really don't like shouting.... do you......

6. I enjoy the quiet life. :)

Only shout if you have something worth shouting or enough stripes, or equivalent thereof, to override the first point.

7. You seem to be better suited as a NA(AH) lofty. Can you drive a tractor?Have you already got your own benny hat and head dobber?

8. If memory serves,it used to be that you couldn't transfer to boats untill you were eighteen, but I could be wrong.

I did leave the service thirty three years ago! :roll: 8O