Warfare rating

I am 15 and comeing on 16 this year i want to go into the submarine service in the warfare branch does any 1 know anything about the training for the job as a warfare rating and what it is like and can someone tell me about the esape training and what you have to do to get in the submarine service.

Chalky

Lantern Swinger
kgladams said:
IM GOING TO GO IN WHEN I TURN 16 AND WORK ON SUBS
And I am going to hound your mlaaaring self from one end of the forums to the other until you STOP TYPING IN UN-F*CKING-JUSTIFIED CAPITALS YOU WINDOW LICKING PUSTULE ON THE ARSE OF HUMANITY!

Chalky said:
kgladams said:
And I am going to hound your mlaaaring self from one end of the forums to the other until you STOP TYPING IN UN-F*CKING-JUSTIFIED CAPITALS YOU WINDOW LICKING PUSTULE ON THE ARSE OF HUMANITY!
You really don't like shouting.... do you......

Chalky

Lantern Swinger
Canaldrifter said:
Chalky said:
kgladams said:
You really don't like shouting.... do you......
I enjoy the quiet life. :)

Only shout if you have something worth shouting or enough stripes, or equivalent thereof, to override the first point.

kgladams said:
You seem to be better suited as a NA(AH) lofty. Can you drive a tractor?Have you already got your own benny hat and head dobber?

kgladams said:
If memory serves,it used to be that you couldn't transfer to boats untill you were eighteen, but I could be wrong.

I did leave the service thirty three years ago! :roll: 8O

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nick_Rueth Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
R Submariners 10
Jenny_Dabber The Fleet 3