Warfare Officer

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Regarding the exercise facilities; what I meant was, is there time for exercise during the day? ATG and 2DD don't mention doing any kind of exercise during their routine, is that because there purely isn't enough time? I'm a keen sports person and think it very important to stay physically fit, and it also helps get rid of stress (no jokes about fapping, please) and balances the status quo.

At lunchtime and on most evenings the PTI holds circuits on the flightdeck or in the hangar. Almost exclusively these will be attended by the loafing fucks from the S&S department - Chefs, Stewards, Writers etc. who have time for such frivolity. If you are lucky, you might find the time once every 4 days or so to go along too.

There is also usually a rowing machine and a stepper onboard which you can use these in the evenings but they get booked up quickly (by the S&S department).

Speaking from my own experiences, I went to circuits two or three times at sea, deciding that it was far more hassle than it was worth. It's usually during the time you are preparing to go on or just coming off watch.

N

NewNewbie

Thanks 2dd. An ergo is all anyone really needs in life.

Another question: On leave, are there courses one can attend and what kind of courses? A link would be helpful if one exists.

G

guestm

At lunchtime and on most evenings the PTI holds circuits on the flightdeck or in the hangar. Almost exclusively these will be attended by the loafing fucks from the S&S department - Chefs, Stewards, Writers etc. who have time for such frivolity. If you are lucky, you might find the time once every 4 days or so to go along too.

There is also usually a rowing machine and a stepper onboard which you can use these in the evenings but they get booked up quickly (by the S&S department).

Speaking from my own experiences, I went to circuits two or three times at sea, deciding that it was far more hassle than it was worth. It's usually during the time you are preparing to go on or just coming off watch.

L-*******-ol at the S&S ever actually doing any phys. Righto.

Drakey

War Hero
At lunchtime and on most evenings the PTI holds circuits on the flightdeck or in the hangar. Almost exclusively these will be attended by the loafing fucks from the S&S department..........
K'inell, S&S department. They haven't been called that for ages. They are now in the Logistics Branch don't you know.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
K'inell, S&S department. They haven't been called that for ages. They are now in the Logistics Branch don't you know.

I believe he is well aware of the current name, but to avoid the inevitable thread drift and for the benefit of the sad old gits, he used the more traditional colloquialism... :cool:

Last edited:

Latest Threads