Warfare Officer Training Pipeline & career progression

Skibur33

The problem for any other branch is that between the gate-posts of DMEO and MEO, there are near limitless number of career paths.

Thanks for the reply. I am struggling to find information for the period of time between end of BRNC and DMEO. I know the basics from the RN website itself but would prefer a more comprehensive description such as the one Ninja_Stoker posted.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Thanks for the reply. I am struggling to find information for the period of time between end of BRNC and DMEO. I know the basics from the RN website itself but would prefer a more comprehensive description such as the one Ninja_Stoker posted.
I'll do some digging for you tomorrow

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
No worries. I have a feeling ME Officers go to sea as an AMEO initially, acquiring a knowledge base by working in individual ME sections (propulsion, generation, fridges/air conditioning, hull/vent, auxiliaries, etc)

Skibur33

I've submitted a request for summat in writing earlier this morning and will post it when received.
Hi, would you be able to tell me whether the pipeline you posted earlier for warfare is identical to MEO up to the and including second term BRNC? I suspect that to be the case but your confirmation would be great! Cheers.