wanted to say cheers

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by clabydoo, Apr 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi folks....

just recieved a call from my AFCO this morning, my start date has been brought forward from Sept 09 to May 17th 09. i am joining as a WE(sm)

just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their help. Although i have not posted any questions directly, i have tralwed through the newbie section and picked up countless tips and helpful responses to help me through not onlywith the recruitment process, but also given me an insight as to how life at Raleigh should be.

Just lookin forward to geting down to some hard work now.

Anyway thanks again guys. :D
  2. All the best mate.
  3. See you at Raleigh mate
  4. When you get to Boat School let us know how it goes on the Submariners Forum. Many of us older folk would be interested, well I would and I am one of the Moderators.

Have fun in Pusser most of the people here did.

5. no problem nutty, will keep you posted.
  6. Nice one mate and I hope you have a long and very enjoyable career.
  7. Well done, hope it all goes well for you. As Nutty says, let us know how things go.
  8. Congrats,see you soon :p
  9. Have fun. So nice to have a well spoken newbie who reads the posts, assimilates the information and resists the urge to wind up poor old Hig with bone questions to our illustrious Ninja.