Wanted Folding Camper Awning

Discussion in 'Travel & The Great Outdoors' started by trelawney126, Jun 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anybody know where I can beg, borrow, rent an awning for a Pennine sovereign 545TC Folding Camper. Need it for July. Many thanks Tre.
  2. Tre

Obviously the ideal will be a Rum Rationer in your area who can lend you one but, failing that, I see that the Caravan Club has a Classified section. I have looked in its 'accessories' for this kind of awning but don't really understand what is on offer - you might. You can place your own ad on there, if you wish. You could ask if a local caravanner might loan one to you in exchange for a small donation to the person's preferred charity. Here you are:

Used caravans, motorhomes, cars and accessories for sale | The Caravan Club
  3. Many thanks for your time Soleil I have been on most of the camping/caravan sites with no success, and RR is probably the last gambit having advertised elsewhere privately. I may trade up the camper as a last resort. I will of course keep you posted, thanks again for your concern.
  4. This year just the Loire Valley, then across to Maastricht and Amsterdam. Less ambitious this year.
  5. Many thanks Bob.. Yep tried that one as well, but it was worth a shot. If push comes to shove, I'll use a tent to supplement the trailer. Might not look so good but it will suffice. Tre