Wanted: COLD WATER CASUALTY DVD

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by winker88, Jul 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi
    Does anyone have the COLD WATER CASUALTY DVD with Sharon Davis & Duncan Goodhew when the Royal Navy put them through they places in the very cold tank.
    Thanks

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I suggest you contact the Training Officer at the RN Sea Survival School (either at HMS RALEIGH or HMS PHOENIX), who 'may' provide you with a copy, or perhaps let you know who made the film, and thus furnish you with a copy themselves.

3. Hi I am still after the DVD.

4. Hi if you still haven't got it, I can fix you up. Ian

5. No joy in locating the DVD, but Sharron!!
    (Well, the water was cold)

[​IMG]

6. i have the video winker i was the cabage who was winched into the Helicopter 26 times for the right shot you can have it to copy if you want

7. I t was made at the Institute of Naval Medicine Sergeant Pepper by the forces broadcasting so there could be a copy either there or archived in London if all fails i have the Original video which i may be able to get put on a DVD

8. Try:

Training Division, Institute of Naval Medicine, Crescent Road, Gosport, Hants. PO12 2DL

9. We have that fine stand easy production on the boat watched it the other day as we could not be arsed doing a duty watch heave

10. Hello mate,

Saw your reply to a request for the Cold water casualty video. I'm after a copy as well!!

Do you still have a copy?

If you have could I obtain a copy?

Cheers,

Rich

11. I am sorted now thanks, I had to buy it.
    Thanks

12. the nice looking guy in the helicopter winker is me, it was done off the I.OW 9 The casualty that is )