Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to be treated like shit? - Be a servicemans wife.

brigham600

War Hero
PinkMafiosi said:
As has been said before - this has happened in other instances before GBs time. Legal Aid is not routinely granted for inquests. I cannot understand why GB is blamed for everything including the cat crapping in the garden, other than he is the 'man of the moment'. But then I'm just a simple naive 51 y o.

Sorry, but IMHO he IS to blame as he is supposedly in charge of his party and its HIS party who are condoning this behaviour. Its similar to being a Commanding Officer in that the CO is totally responsible for everything that happens on his ship, whether he is actually there or not (HMS NOTTINGHAM hitting a rock for example)

I do not care who is actually supposed to be in charge (Labour, Tory etc) but this Government is totally failing todays service personnel and their families big time.

Everytime I see that fat faced sickly looking pig posing in front of troops I want to throw up. :rambo:

After the battle of Waterloo the bodies of dead allied troops were sold to a fertiliser manufacturer who had come along for the jolly, and the profit.
Just the other ranks mind you, not the officers.
There has been some small improvement since those days!!

NotmeChief

Banned
PinkMafiosi said:
As has been said before - this has happened in other instances before GBs time. Legal Aid is not routinely granted for inquests. I cannot understand why GB is blamed for everything including the cat crapping in the garden, other than he is the 'man of the moment'. But then I'm just a simple naive 51 y o.

No one is asking for it to be routinely granted, this is a special case, they died on HIS orders, now he don't want all the details released.

Why is GB blamed for everything? because he sanctions everything like the sell off of the UK he did in Portugal yesterday (13/12). He is personally to blame for ALL the ills of this country, he was chancellor and ripped everyone off and he is still doing it today.
He gave Northern Rock £45million but wont give the police £200. He is nothing more than a shyster and a fat knacker.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS New competition regime for tech giants to give consumers more choice and control over their data, and ensure businesses are fairly treated MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New guidelines will make testing requirements simpler for drivers with insulin treated diabetes MoD News 0
T MPs being treated like Jews in Nazi Germany claims MP Current Affairs 17
NotmeChief Military can be treated as or used as slaves - Official. Current Affairs 4
Chicogiz Chicojizz’s Very Own Bucket of Shit. The Gash Barge 95
Njs71 RFA Hopefuls. Idle chat and dull shit The Gash Barge 9
BillyNoMates Chinese fake shit Diamond Lil's 13
REDMIST Shit the f*cking bed...............? Current Affairs 35
REDMIST I shit the bed tonight.... The Corps 0
wet_blobby Crabs.....Making shit up since April's fool day 1918 Diamond Lil's 53
Stirling Left a bit....right a bit....shit! Diamond Lil's 2
G Wimbledon. It's shit..... Hot. Diamond Lil's 24
stan_the_man The day I shit myself part 2 Diamond Lil's 1
stan_the_man The day I really did shit myself Diamond Lil's 11
NotmeChief Why Britain is in the shit. The Quarterdeck 3
S The shit never ends Diamond Lil's 15
Chicogiz Wit the nutty shit! The Gash Barge 73
higthepig To-nights Shit Kicker Diamond Lil's 0
J 1960 Where the UK went to rat shit Diamond Lil's 94
andym Random funny shit. Diamond Lil's 0
sgtpepperband Scary Shit! Current Affairs 12
NotmeChief Scared the shit out of me The Quarterdeck 2