Want a place to sound off, without a reply? post here.......

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Ah Magha, it only seems like a couple of weeks ago you were asking what type of iron you required!

Living the dream?*

* Possibly not if you are out in Edinburgh on a Friday night! PoW?

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Ah Magha, it only seems like a couple of weeks ago you were asking what type of iron you required!

Living the dream?*

* Possibly not if you are out in Edinburgh on a Friday night! PoW?
Ah, halcyon days! The innocence (who, me?), the naivety... The stupidity. I didn't take an ironing board in the end!

I'm not on PoW, I am elsewhere! There's not that many laydee hossifers in my neck o' the woods so forgive me if I'm not more specific :)

The phot was from the Fringe last year. I love Edinburgh.

How the devil are you?!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Well thank you for ignoring me , yes I had a massive breakdown in 2013 but that was down to too much booze.
Now I restrict my intake to 4 pints a week , more IF my team have a home game. I always got on well with you Magda , do not spoil it please.
Really sad to hear you had what sounds like a really bad rough patch Stirlin, but I'm also glad to hear you're on the other side of it. If I ignored you at all, I'm sorry, it wasn't intentional.

I always liked you too, we rubbed along quite well :) no intention here if ruining it.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I'd like to say off doing fun and interesting things if a seamanlike nature but...

Mainly looking after WAFUs.

Ye gads. They'd try the patience of a saint.

How the devil are you?!

Still breathing and enjoying life :)

Stirlin

War Hero
Really sad to hear you had what sounds like a really bad rough patch Stirlin, but I'm also glad to hear you're on the other side of it. If I ignored you at all, I'm sorry, it wasn't intentional.

I always liked you too, we rubbed along quite well :) no intention here if ruining it.

Just testing seeing if you are still a good egg :eek: , wots it really like in the modern RN....it is very rare that we get to chat with current RANK/RATINGS Faceache/Twatter holding sway nowadays.