Want a place to sound off, without a reply? post here.......

jaybee48

Lantern Swinger
BNM; you have obviously chosen the wrong profession for your skills - from what I've read, you should be writing comedy sketches for TV or radio.
I laffed me bollocks off at all your posts on this thread - keep 'em coming M8!

jaybee48

Lantern Swinger
Favourite rants; people who approach a junction on the left of the road then turn right, or vice versa, normally indicating at the last possible nanosecond just to keep the driver behind guessing. That blocks off the whole junction until said tank driver has cleared off into the distance, leaving following drivers who could have made alternative turns fuming in its wake.
Two; the driver who, having entered a dedicated right turn filter lane, sits there with the indicators flashing and the brake lights glaring directly in the eyeline of the following car. Do these fekkin idiots think we can't see that they're stationary, or which way they're going?
Three and finally, drivers who pull out into your path on a 30MPH road and cause you to brake, then waddle off as if next week is good enough - if they're gonna get in your way, then the least they could do is to get a bloody wriggle on!

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Why do companies make duvets and therefore bed clothes daft sizes? 240cm by 220cm - I mean, what possible purpose can an extra 20cm serve, but to confuse the user when they try and make their bed? I can understand 260cm by 220cm or similar, that way you actually have significantly more duvet and less arguments in bed over who is hogging the most duvet.

I've just spent the last half an hour trying to work out why the duvet keeps either bunching up or the duvet cover has extra unfilled fabric. I've turned the duvet round twice and it does not fit properly either way round. I knew the duvet and duvet cover are supposed to fit each other because they were from the same company.

:hmph: I can think of better ways to spend my Sunday mornings.

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
....like preparing your blokes dinner for when he returns from the pub.

:brushteeth:
Do you want roast or boiled potatoes, dear? :slow:

You can do the washing up, fair's fair. What do you mean, why did I dirty every piece of crockery in the kitchen? I didn't do it on purpose...

Do you want roast or boiled potatoes, dear? :slow:

You can do the washing up, fair's fair. What do you mean, why did I dirty every piece of crockery in the kitchen? I didn't do it on purpose...
I prefer mash, I will wash up when I have slept off the ale. :sleepy2:

Bugger bugger bugger bugger.
Just took the time to respond to Blackrats comments to my OP and missed my item I was bidding on on eBay.
But hey ho I have only been watching it for eternity so no big deal there then.:sad2::sad2::angry4:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I'm in one of those moods today where anything and everything is going wrong due to idiocy. I'm surrounded by utter fuckwits and i feel that i may explode at any given point. Welcome to Miseryshitcunt Central, Population - Me.

Heard a corker today...............
On a flight from Heathrow to Cape Town a white South African woman was seated next to a black man. She buzzes for the flight attendant to complain that she is seated to a black man, obviously a yarpie racist. The flight attendant says 'one moment madam, I'll speak to my supervisor' A few minutes later the flight attendant returns. 'I am pleased to inform you, madam, that we have a spare seat in business class', then, looking at the black guy...... ' would you follow me, sir !'
Gen dit !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
S Submariners 2
Chalky The Fleet 51