Want a place to sound off, without a reply? post here.......

Re: Want a place to sound off, without a reply? post here...

When I was in the Cardiac Care unit Queen Elizabeth Medical centre in Brum, in a ward of 6, 4 of us were working in the health industry, and we all were smokers. The other two were not.
All but two of the ward staff (two shifts) were smokers and considering it was an intensive care unit, it struck me as bizarre.
So a medical staff member with high blood pressure and not monitoring salt/food care is no big surprise at all.
I never smoked again after my MIC. :)

Dryden7641 said:
Sterling_Stirling said:
Dryden7641 said:
i just had my blood pressure checked and, well, we'll just say that it's not good
i had 161 systolic over 84 diastolic (161/84). not good considering for a 22 year old who doesn't smoke, the average has to be about 120/70.
i then checked it an hour later and the result was 145/92

what the hell is happening to me 8O ?

You are a sloth
, I had 2 tests taken recently, one immediately after the other giving an average BP of 109/70..........I am 58 and treat mesen to 10 tabs at the w/end. brushteeth
i wish :cwm10: . i don't have time to stop, partly because i'm a royal marine reservist who doesn't drive. i work in a very active emergency operating theatre too so no chances of even sitting either. the docs say it's because of the amount of salt intake in my 4500 calories a day. i realy don't watch what i eat, besides, it was measured at 138/82 today, nearer to the average
Where is all this salt coming from?

Rumrat said:
When I was in the Cardiac Care unit Queen Elizabeth Medical centre in Brum, in a ward of 6, 4 of us were working in the health industry, and we all were smokers. The other two were not.
All but two of the ward staff (two shifts) were smokers and considering it was an intensive care unit, it struck me as bizarre.
So a medical staff member with high blood pressure and not monitoring salt/food care is no big surprise at all.
I never smoked again after my MIC. :)
Cough,Cough, Splutter ,Splutter pass the
Ramapril over please :D

my guess is mostly from the salt shaker :wink: . it's kind of adictive, especially when it comes to things like termaters an cucum (maybe not the best to say since the bj comment :lol: ) . my steak now consists of less mayo, and i no longer salt up already salted gamon :p

Fuckin great.
I check the tyre pressures trying to be a goody goody two shoes (safety in snow and ice and all that crap) Go outside this morning and rear off side tyre flat as a friggin pancake. Put spare on, drive to tyre station and he looks for puncture. None... He tells me the valve has frozen open and let my tyre down overnight.
Then the twat charged me £10.00. So it cost me £10.20p to let my own tyre down. 8O :evil:

Life is not fair, Roll on the Rodney,Renown and the Hood, This bloody great flat top is no bloody good. yangtze_sailor06

That fucking Iceland advert has just been on again!!!

It's always fucking on!! It suddenly appears at the start of the break then, when you think it's finished . . . it fucking starts all over again!!!

I want to kill Jason Donovan and all the ropey dinner ladies dancing the fucking can can!! :x :x :x

And following the Iceland adverts we are then treated to an infinate variety of French Perfumeries...ad infinitem.....and they're all in French.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
That Eamon Holmes bloke is doing my fucking head in, the smarmy ******. I've had enough of the cunt on the TV.

xchiefcook

Lantern Swinger

Mike Ashley....the "owner" of Newcastle...sacking Chris Hughton. ASHLEY YOU ARE A CNUT !!!!!!!!!

WTF do people carry around in their back packs ...everywhere you look there's tossers wearing erm...Some are obviously empty and are just for show so why wear it...
It may be fashionable and and stylish but I have a message for anyone who wears one..

You're a cnut....

boxy

Lantern Swinger
i ******* hate students, they piss me off so much, there was this hippy on the train who had the most annoying australian accent, he had his nails painted and was screaming to a nice looking woman who was his friend about what colour to paint them as they were "chipping away" and he had dredlocks, which pissed me off even more, he was'nt even black for christ sake so in what possible mind does he think he would look any good with dreds, then he started texting so dam noisy and every now and then bursting out with the most annoying forced laughter HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA, every bastard 5 minutes, i wanted to rip our his wind pipe and feed it to him.

Not only that, students in general are annoying, a good example is that a few i know eat cornflakes out of a sausepan, do the washing up you dirty horrible bastard and for **** sake empty your ash tray as it still stinks of stale cannibis and boxer shorts.

no i dont want to go to your room and "just chill" because you are going to bang on about the war in Afganistan and politics, i dont care if you have to pay high fees, just man up and get a job or dont go to university in the first place if you cant handle it.