Wanking, an exercise?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by builderbambi, Mar 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right so I've been training for the navy for a while now doing various exercises and seeing good improvement which I'm happy about, but as I went for one of my tri daily wanks I started to wonder what muscles are at work, must be a few especially if your wanking through bordem, the ones where you need to work harder to finish, so for the more educated of you why the hell haven't us wankers got different sized muscles on one side? what muscles are used? also how many calories are burnt in a reasonable lengthed wank? Just in case, you are to use a standard grip on penis method while sitting for all findings and reports. Wasn't sure where to post this, was very tempted to post in health and fitness.
  2. I get sore lips and an achy jaw.
  3. I'm not sure why you posted it anywhere as it's not remotely amusing.
  4. Long endurance wanks may, by increasing the heart rate for sustained periods, improve your fitness.
    I suggest you spend a vast amount of money buying a heart rate monitor such as one of these...
    Heart Rate Monitors | Cycle Products at Wiggle
    carry out strenuous research and then get back to with us with the results.

Or you could just bore off, you throbber.:jerk:
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Good one, your still a dull prick!

I take it your having a hissy fit, because you can't get into a uniform?
  6. COTW candidate.
  7. I don't understand this is vital research! Never mind off for my first wank of the day!
  8. You could always become a member of parliment,
    thats full of wankers and theyre always looking for more to join them.
  9. Crack on then, literally.
  10. Well you're supposed to do about 20 minutes of strenous excercise...which means you are missing out by 19 minutes and 30 seconds!
  11. Or a football referee?
  12. Long lasting stud then
  13. you Sir, are a [​IMG]
  14. Yes I am!!
  15. Heres the asnwer, ask a darts player as your probably using the same arm muscles but at a faster rate

Edit to add: if darts can be a sport i also think wanking should be nominated
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  16. True that!

But i had to compare the two movements!