Wandsworth Guardian: "Royal Marines Arrive In Wandsworth"

Discussion in 'RMR' started by soleil, Dec 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Doesn't look a bad move on the face of it, Old Jamaica Road was very limited in terms of outdoor space, parking and the location near the A3 will get them out of London quicker to training areas various.

Right, best get round to XRD's gaff to deliver a fresh box of Kleenex. He's the emotional type and knowing that our former Unit have moved to a more salubrious part of his beloved corner of Sarf Landan will be more than he can stand! Bless
  2. Many an hour spent on post Fleet Reserves annual turn to at the pub opposite, spending the bounty. Hic! :wink:
  3. I'll never forget the night some numpty returned to same establishment with a sawn off and shot a lad in the groin for looking at his young lady; great opportunity for some battlefield first aid

Edited to add:

Lilliput Hall (the Lill) was out of bounds for a while. Time changes eveything, gone now...

4. Lilliput hall was a bit of an interesting establishment with a boxing ring at one point if I remember rightly. Oh how i laughed when a few of the lads got filled in whilst having a beer or 6 in there one night!!

8) :D
  5. Does this mean that the lads will need their passports stamping having been moved to SW London. If I was still living where I was it would be a bit of a longer distance to do my evening run to the unit before a beasting and run home. Those were the days eh!! :wink: 8)
  6. I used to cycle there from near Heathrow always a laugh riding home gone midnight after a decent rope sesh; these regulars don't know how good they had it...
  7. Yeah well thats nothing...........My run there and back was a total of 12 miles and involved running through Peckham at 23:00. Man I was fcukin nails.

8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Ropes...ropes......fcukin ropes.... you part time drama queens couldn't fall off a 30 metre rope with a bit of style and panache if you tried. fcuking gayers.

Never met a rubber with more than 1 Laura Ashley dress, being "hip" isn't restricted to Green Ron Hills with yellow piping and a zoot suit top.:-D:slow: