Walts

Had a search of other threads but couldn't find anything. So am posting here about the Bird-in-a-Biplane, Tracey Curtis-Taylor.

She is the woman who claimed she would fly solo to Australia and then from South Africa to England, again solo in a vintage Biplane.

Turns out she wasn't solo, but had an "engineer" with her, who happened to be the owner AND has over 20,000 flying hours.

She wears RAF wings and is also a honorary 2 1/2 ringer.

She's a complete FAKE and has been outed for what she has said and claimed.

She's scheduled to be guest of honour at the Taranto night dinner at BRNC Dartmouth in a few weeks.
If she does actually turn up, could someone please have a quiet word in her ear to tell her to dissappear graciously and never make ridiculous claimed ever again.

Sam.
Why is she a Walt?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracey_Curtis-Taylor
I fail to see your point.

Had a search of other threads but couldn't find anything. So am posting here about the Bird-in-a-Biplane, Tracey Curtis-Taylor.

She is the woman who claimed she would fly solo to Australia and then from South Africa to England, again solo in a vintage Biplane.

Turns out she wasn't solo, but had an "engineer" with her, who happened to be the owner AND has over 20,000 flying hours.

She wears RAF wings and is also a honorary 2 1/2 ringer.

She's scheduled to be guest of honour at the Taranto night dinner at BRNC Dartmouth in a few weeks.
If she does actually turn up, could someone please have a quiet word in her ear to tell her to dissappear graciously and never make ridiculous claimed ever again.

Sam.
So she achieved nothing?

Sam.
I had a look at Google and she doesn't seem like a Walt to me. You may well have more info than me, but it looks like she has achieved quite a bit.

Do you have a history with her, and were you possibly rejected?

And there's only one "s" in disappear.

No, have no history with her or and rejections, although after about 6 pints I may consider it.

She has achieved a lot in her dubious career, but more and more is coming to light about it being an embellished lifestyle. the RAF wings she wears were never earned and her honorary Commission and degree is a result of lies about her "Solo" adventure.

She smashed the plane into a parked helicopter and nearly killed her co-pilot when the crashed it into the ground in Arizona.

Let's see if she does turn up at BRNC and what stories she tells there.

Fly safe.

Sam.

There really are a lot of people who don't like her and take umbrage at her honorary LtCdr ship and her RAF wings.
http://www.pprune.org/private-flying/579030-tracey-curtis-taylor-merged-threads-72.html
Thanks, DD, and Sam. I clearly did not research this well. In fact, not really researched at all.
But I still can't see her as a classic Walt. She certainly has not appeared to have claimed to be a chef. And at my age I would claim that she is almost certainly still more fanciable than DD or Sam......with apologies to both for any hurt feelings.

Oh crumbs and yaroo! (I think that's what Bunter would have yelled.)
Are we going to accuse the Duchess of Cambridge of being a Walter, next?
Cannot see that dress staying clean bilge crawling? But I am sure which ever back aftie was at the bottom of the long ladder (safety number) would appreciate the dress?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trelawney126 The Gash Barge 1
Blackrat Diamond Lil's 30
Ninja_Stoker The Corps 19