Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Walts

95vx6.jpg

One on top with the gun, allegedly!

This was the guy who asked if any of us has been to war... cheeky sod. Mind you our answers were amusing! :lol: I still think watching John Wayne films should count! Poor Higgy.

Perhaps we should call it NozzyNozzer's Messdeck of Infamy... that way I might be able to keep my name at the top of the shit but out of it... :wink: :lol:

andym said:
No probs.Elementry my Dear Rosina,elementary!How can Sgtforce be a PTI,QM and a Gunnery Sgt in 172 Battery 7 RHA (para) when 172 batty doesnt exist in 7 RHA?All Batty in 7 RHA are Lettered then named i.e

G Para Battery (Mercers Troop RHA).

You know you can save the Chatroom discussions Andy. You could have save it and posted it up for us all to read. Can we restage it like Hollywood do? Please!

Always_a_Civvy said:
andym said:
No probs.Elementry my Dear Rosina,elementary!How can Sgtforce be a PTI,QM and a Gunnery Sgt in 172 Battery 7 RHA (para) when 172 batty doesnt exist in 7 RHA?All Batty in 7 RHA are Lettered then named i.e

G Para Battery (Mercers Troop RHA).

You know you can save the Chatroom discussions Andy. You could have save it and posted it up for us all to read. Can we restage it like Hollywood do? Please!

Bugger,should have thought of that!Maybe one of the mods can retrieve it from archive?

Ohhh now this makes sense, any one seen him recently? I have another piccie of him, shall I?

Latest Threads