Walts and Sea Cadets

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Jimbo3188, Jan 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just split my sides, courtesy of arsse, perusing this...

http://www.mmvg.net/general.html

Seems to be a few senior rates and and cadets from the SCC mixing with the walt brigade, whilst wearing 4's.

Surely thats not a good idea????? Given the stick the walts are getting on arsse, bit embarrassing to have "us" involved.

2. Another classic there Jimbo. Just saved the phots of the 2 rancid looking SAS ''Never could ave beens'' to my computer. Keep em coming lads and laddettes and lets expose these Fudgin anus burgers.

3. I thought they were the regulars! ;)

5. HAD TO LAUGH AT THE 2 KIDS STRUGGLING TO HOLD THE SPANDAU M.G AND THE G.P.M.G..
    THE GUNS SEEM TO BE AS BIG AS THEM..

6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I used to put a show on at the Hop Farm Country Park in Kent, it was the week after the "War and Peace" show...fcuk me we'd rock up and there'd be walts everywhere, it was hilarious watching them bimble about, they'd even sleep in military tents with 1940's camp beds, saddos.

Then you had the lot that had there own tanks, I could never get my head round why someone would spend a fortune on buying a tank....just join the army they'll give you one to play with.... :shakefist:

7. These renactment people will tell you they are only play acting it is when they start parading round the town with the green red or beige spouting shite and disgracing the beret they wear when the problems start..

Or turn up in November with a chest full of ebay medals and spouting shite

I see no problem in these people play acting they bring enjoyment displaying the vehicles, weapons etc.

How many ex forces have taken there grankids to show them the vehicles weapons etc in their day when they display at the summer shows.

Are you going to get a grip and tell them to take that beret off you are WALTS!

Are you going to tell the civvy driving the ancient tractor at the agricultural show he/she are not real farmers get off that tractor. Any difference??

Each to his own.

Myself I detest soccer. Now rugby that is a different story!

8. wet_blobby

Dont get me wrong they're harmless enough, I just find it amusing. (except the rememberance day stuff).

And yes I did enjoy looking at the tanks that where still parked everywhere when we'd turn up, I tried to imagine how my grandfather felt when I saw the Tiger tank that was parked up.

9. WHY?

SAD BUGGERS

10. I find it amusing myself way I look at it what harm are they doing. Wannabe SAS men may have wanted to be rough and tough but health problems may have prevented them from doing so. Let them have there little dream.

Enough problems in this country with the establishment in certain towns banning war like shows. For war like shows read Armed Forces Displays!

What next no private Spitfires No Vulcan XH558 now in private hands been left to those faceless wonders in the Ministry would now be in a Toyota car.

Don't even start me on Concorde!!!!!!!!!!!

That bird should still be flying high above the clouds

THE ORIGINAL WALT

http://www.totallytom.com/gorethebarbarian.html

11. Just remember this, they havent surrenderd to Iran, cant say the same for sailors and booties poncing around in rubber dingies.

12. wet_blobby

Can't say the walters have ever been in the position too.

13. SURRENDERD Would that be like SURRENDERED

Booties never surrender they "consolidate" unite into one and plan the next move. Not by strength by guile is one word that springs to mind. There are many more but it has been a long day in the Wicklow Mountains.

MAY THOSE THAT LOVE US LOVE US
    AND THOSE THAT DON’T LOVE US. MAY GOD TURN THEIR HEARTS. IF HE CAN’T TURN THEIR HEARTS MAY HE TURN
    THEIR ANKLES SO WE’LL KNOW THEM BY THEIR LIMPING

14. yeah nice one halfwitt cringe. I liked one of your previous topics on the purpose of antiflash gear. ''It's hardly gonna stop an exocet is it?'' you retorted.
    No mate but i would think its purpose is exactly in its name. read between the lines. Dunce.....

15. Backpacker1uk said "Myself I detest soccer"

I detest people who call it soccer its football!!!! bloody eggchasers :)

16. How can they do that from a field in the english courty side? Numbnut,, sorry huffnut.

:rambo: Prick