Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Walt dead ahead Sir!

Should I name and shame?

• Total voters
the_matelot said:
Now who could this possibly be??? (NSFW) :wink:

http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=waltti5.jpg

Would the guilty party have the courage to out themselves?? Or will it have to be done for them?

Only she can decide....

Top tip, do not fcuking lie. You will, and have been, found out.

you are a moderator TM - or at least that is the meaning I give to those letters of the alphabet underneath your name which obviously has no significance for you - this is pathetic

Matelot whats the script with this?

The link is a picture of a woman with her tits out (and a very nice picture it is too!!) - But in what way does that make her a Walt?

To be honest, if this is a regular Rum Ration punter, then definitely DO NOT put her name against this!! As much as curiosity is getting the better of me, Id still rather protect her identity if its going to cause upset or embarrassment.

What ever happened to looking after our own mate?

Spenny

In what way is she a Walt?
Has she claimed to have saved the world single handedly, or did she really need a bit of help?

Don't get me wrong here, its none of my business who it is and I don't want to know if its someone who uses the site, but its a lovely picture and it has cheered me right up on a crap Tuesday morning :) :)

Nice way to start the New Year :D
toallthemomenlife.gif