Walt alert: look who I found on myspace

silverfox

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#3
one might ask the question as to why you were looking up half naked men on Myspace.... but lets not go there

(tongue firmly in cheek..)
 
#4
Not really a surprise. Once a fuckwit - always a fuckwit. I feel certain that he will begin to bait other innocents in due course. Stupdid [email protected] didn't even change the phot to try to look different. Maybe it was taken about ten years ago and he is now about 18 stone or something.

SF
 
#5
SILVER_FOX said:
Not really a surprise. Once a fuckwit - always a fuckwit. I feel certain that he will begin to bait other innocents in due course. Stupdid [email protected] didn't even change the phot to try to look different. Maybe it was taken about ten years ago and he is now about 18 stone or something.

SF
Maybe it isn't his phot, and someone equally stupid is using this phot in attempt to appear as something they're not.
 

sweeney

Lantern Swinger
#7
mind you the task of walt spotting is a complex one. Me and my balkan gang are on an arrse thread about walts! Huzzah! :D

The UK govt had us put on a show and tell and some army lads were there (logistical blanket stackers or summat). Anyway, they took a pic and there we are on the thread... "faaaaaame, I wanna live forever"! :lol: I've not had the heart to tell them our official numbers or the fact that we all were wearing our own kit. We were even given one of our old tanks back (that the U.N. confiscated when we all got sent to the naughty step 8O).
 

pamspace1

Lantern Swinger
#9
silverfox said:
one might ask the question as to why you were looking up half naked men on Myspace.... but lets not go there

(tongue firmly in cheek..)
Hey I was doing some research and found his profile! lol

:lol:
 
#10
this is sam LT officer in British royal navy,Intelligenc. Deptt.
live in london ,regents park
let me know what do u want know about me
i will tell u
sam
do u have yahoo or msn?
Oh well! Give me some time lol

HI says:
i know u told me but i am realy sorry it's not allow for us until we r on this mission
Oh he is on the mission impossible thing again
 
#13
I've got his MSN address but he couldn't talk about his job because of the new mission!

He is living in Regents park in London and has gone for dinner and not scran.
 

silverfox

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#15
He is obviously typing in crypto..

reminds me of a pipe I once heard of - "Hands to dinner, CW candidates to lunch..."
 
#16
silverfox said:
He is obviously typing in crypto..

reminds me of a pipe I once heard of - "Hands to dinner, CW candidates to lunch..."
Similar to the other pipe "hands to Dinner, Men under punishment fingers to dinner"
 
#17
I've registered with MySpace as a woman called Ruth (I think I chose that name... all the excitement in The Archers...). I thought I might have some fun and pose as a vulnerable but sweet, innocent lass, taken in by his cryptomatelotspeak - but before I do I need to find a series of piccies of a 19 yo lass to post to draw him in. Can anyone provide me with some to post up... Oh, and I'd need your assistance straighty ones, on appropraite ways to seduce the lying fcuking bastard!

Oh what fun! :twisted:
 
#19
Always_a_Civvy said:
I've registered with MySpace as a woman called Ruth (I think I chose that name... all the excitement in The Archers...). I thought I might have some fun and pose as a vulnerable but sweet, innocent lass, taken in by his cryptomatelotspeak - but before I do I need to find a series of piccies of a 19 yo lass to post to draw him in. Can anyone provide me with some to post up... Oh, and I'd need your assistance straighty ones, on appropraite ways to seduce the lying fcuking bastard!

Oh what fun! :twisted:
He won't talk unless you have a piccie in the profile
 
#20
Jenny_Dabber said:
I've got his MSN address but he couldn't talk about his job because of the new mission!

He is living in Regents park in London and has gone for dinner and not scran.

Secret mission is he is posing as a tramp.
Eating 1/2 eaten burgers out of the the rubbish bins.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trelawney126 The Gash Barge 4
NZ_Bootneck The Quarterdeck 22
C The Corps 95

Similar threads

Top