Walt alert: look who I found on myspace

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by pamspace1, Nov 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hes a tryer,i'll give him that!
  2. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

one might ask the question as to why you were looking up half naked men on Myspace.... but lets not go there

(tongue firmly in cheek..)
  3. Not really a surprise. Once a fuckwit - always a fuckwit. I feel certain that he will begin to bait other innocents in due course. Stupdid [email protected] didn't even change the phot to try to look different. Maybe it was taken about ten years ago and he is now about 18 stone or something.

4. Maybe it isn't his phot, and someone equally stupid is using this phot in attempt to appear as something they're not.
  5. You mean like walting the walt, so to speak.
  6. mind you the task of walt spotting is a complex one. Me and my balkan gang are on an arrse thread about walts! Huzzah! :D

The UK govt had us put on a show and tell and some army lads were there (logistical blanket stackers or summat). Anyway, they took a pic and there we are on the thread... "faaaaaame, I wanna live forever"! :lol: I've not had the heart to tell them our official numbers or the fact that we all were wearing our own kit. We were even given one of our old tanks back (that the U.N. confiscated when we all got sent to the naughty step 8O).
  7. Watch this space!
  8. Hey I was doing some research and found his profile! lol

9. Oh well! Give me some time lol

Oh he is on the mission impossible thing again
  10. I see his English hasnt improved.
  11. Shall we zap him again?AAC got him off msn last time i think
  12. I've got his MSN address but he couldn't talk about his job because of the new mission!

He is living in Regents park in London and has gone for dinner and not scran.
  13. Ah but he is an officer dont forget to he will be having dinner,or is it Luncheon?
  14. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

He is obviously typing in crypto..

reminds me of a pipe I once heard of - "Hands to dinner, CW candidates to lunch..."
  15. Similar to the other pipe "hands to Dinner, Men under punishment fingers to dinner"
  16. I've registered with MySpace as a woman called Ruth (I think I chose that name... all the excitement in The Archers...). I thought I might have some fun and pose as a vulnerable but sweet, innocent lass, taken in by his cryptomatelotspeak - but before I do I need to find a series of piccies of a 19 yo lass to post to draw him in. Can anyone provide me with some to post up... Oh, and I'd need your assistance straighty ones, on appropraite ways to seduce the lying fcuking bastard!

Oh what fun! :twisted:
  17. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Snap Dragon might be your man, so to speak
  18. He won't talk unless you have a piccie in the profile

19. Secret mission is he is posing as a tramp.
    Eating 1/2 eaten burgers out of the the rubbish bins.