Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by cúnto, Dec 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello cunts

So, after years of carrying around money, cards and hundreds of unpaid parking tickets in numerous pockets about my person, I probably need to grow up and finally find a wallet which I like.

Problem is I fucking hate the damned things; bulky, flawed and generally a pain in the bum.

I would like a wallet to hold two currencies separately (notes only), a couple of credit cards and space for wallet litter (the odd hastily written number of a girl, and a sketch map of randomly discovered dogging sites).

I carry my ID separately, so I'm not after some cheesy ID window (everyone who owns one should be cut with spoons).

Any suggestions of what works for you?
  2. .......
  3. What's good for Cindy is good for me mucker. Cheers for your reply.
  4. You've seemed to rub someone up the wrong way it seems :lol:

This should suit you.

5. So it would appear mate. If they do that purse with a 'my little pony' motif I'm interested.
  6. ......
  7. Sucks to be out-played doesn't it fuck nuts?
  8. This one is only £6 on e-bay, but you'd better be quick since there's only a few left!

Link to Jack Tat
  9. There's so much wrong with that wallet I don't even know where to begin! Now if they had a Somalian Navy one that would be cool. 8O
  10. I dunno why, but seeing that wallet just made me nostalgic for Jack Blair shops! :cry:
  11. I bet you look well ally! 8O
  12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Do Purdey's make cock rings by any chance?
  13. 2DD can have anything made for you. He did an oversized birdcage for me to keep my victims in. I make them tweet and shoot them with blowdarts. It's awesome
  14. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

15. XXL? Is that all?... well if ever you make big ones I'll get one.

Back on thread, :roll: "what do you use a wallet for? Is it a female Wally? 8O