Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by SWIFTY, Jan 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Took recruitment test on 11 Nov and passed for AET, haven't heard anything since.. should i continue waiting or get in contact with AFCO?
  2. Try doing both.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

If you passed the test, you should have been given or sent an application form, opticians report form & a medical questionnaire - if you have then & haven't returned them, that will be the reason for the delay.

If you haven't received the paperwork - call your AFCO & check they have the correct postal & email addresses.
  4. you'll be in the waiting period now, i did mine a few months before you and only just got a call today saying when my medical was and that the paper work (mentioned above) is in the post today...

Well done :)
  5. Yeah Rang them yesterday he bascially said the waiting list was saying 30 months however he told me he was in the process of getting my medical and eye test sorted! 30 months from 18!!! wish it was simpler lol!
  6. Mate everyone seems to get there different stages of the recruitment at different times down the line...i just got my interview date today after 16 months.
  7. I feel you pain, my 18 month wait turned into a 30 month wait, just stick with it!

8. You want to join a highly sought after profession, so if you want it you'll have to wait. If you can't wait then you are possible giving up the chance of a life time.

Oh decisions - decisions!!!! Seriously - good luck, AET is a good career.
  9. So my papers finally came through today!
  10. Is that the medical, eye test and interview paper work? Nice one!
  11. Yeah! at least I know somethings happening haha