waiting times for writers

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by jadeeee, Apr 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi ive seen that quite a few dates have been alocated and i was wondering if any writers have be given one. and if so when did you take your RT
    thanks x
  2. Jadee some advice...... Run now!
  3. I did my RT in March 2010, I phone every 5 or 6 months to see where my application is on the pipeline. My AFCO completely forgot my update interview so I only had that a couple of weeks ago.
    I'm expecting to most probably get a date for Raleigh in March of next year minimum. Doesn't worry me though means more fitness training.
  4. Dont enquire in the afternoons, closed for ditting and sleeping (sorry catch up).
  5. hi i did mine in april 2010 and i heard about two years a couple of months ago and i emailed them yesterday and they said that atm its 18months so that would be october. but he did also say that the times are changing weekly so yeah hopethly by the end of the year.
  6. I also passed my RT in April 2010 for Writer. My careers advisor recently told me that I should expect a date in March 2012 and should expect to get a phone call with my start date in September. Getting closer now.

7. yeah same thing until the other day but i have seen today that a couple of girls doing the same thing have got dates for september and took there RT in feb last year so thats about 19months so hopethly we should get a date for about nopvember (fingers crossed)