Waiting times for the RN! please help!!!!

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Sorry I haven't been replying lately. Been busy with working, training and this thing called a social life (Where you go out with these people and do things.) Got my medical soon, ill keep my fans on here updated on my application. Medical retake soon!

Even Rihanna thinks you've got a button mushroom.

rihanna_small_dick-218x300.jpg

Not the old classic excuse "I've got a social life". Would that involve yourself and that other cuntchop in the mirror, or camming for homosexuals who have 10 dollars to waste?

What a ******* helmet!!!!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Sorry I haven't been replying lately. Been busy with working, training and this thing called a social life (Where you go out with these people and do things.) Get my medication soon, ill keep my fans on here updated on my application. Medication should kick in soon!

I've corrected that for you, no charge, all part of the service.

PEEDYC

You may have passed the medical, now the real test begins. People want to join the Marines. It is NOT I am thinking about the Marines or maybe the Navy. As the adverts say for Marines "It is a state of mind" which is probably why you have taken a bashing on this site. You do not seem to have the mind set to become a Bootneck.

Try making some of the same comments on the Royal Marines group on Face Book where the majority are Ex or Current Bootnecks and see how far the thread gets. It would be nowhere near as long as this one.

admiralscruff

Lantern Swinger
that's what gets me, really. There is a whole world of difference between being a Marine and a Sailor, but you have no idea of that, nor show a solid commitment to one or the other.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
S-B,

:shock: If you seriously think that the myriad of regular RR contributors are prepared to continue to shame themselves by devoting their/their employer’s valuable time and effort to bother to post on this long-lost-cause-of-a Thread solely for the amusement of you (and probably untold other disinterested lurkers) then you are absolutely right.

That is unless a far superior target should present itself in the interim...

The only bar is likely to be an increase in the malodorous issue from the OP’s decaying cat and the accompanying horse sh*t. My assessment is that there is only a minimum risk of that penetrating the vast void of cyber-space betwixt Poole/Bournemouth and this website’s server.

Well, it's two weeks later and holiday is but a distant memory (it rained, though the rain was nice and warm!!) and still this Welshchimp keeps going!

Just how much longer will he/she keep coming back? Until his cat is resurrected? Until he passes PJFT? Until a big brawny, gay, muscle bosun takes him from us?

I'll just settle down while I unpack............ :happy1:

Latest Threads