waiting for a start date.

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by werqpr, Mar 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all , I've passed all sections of the recruitment process and I am now waiting on a date, I sat my RT in nov 08 and I'm going in as an WE any ideas on when I should be getting a start date through?

Thanks

2. FFS.
    You should know better than that to ask such a question. You have been on here long enough to know better. ASK YOUR CAREERS ADVISER. :violent1:

3. I can't ask them now when the office is closed, I cant ring during the day because I'm working, so I thought some one might be able to help out.

4. Edited due to request. Sorry, Drakey.

PS.It wasn't Drakey that requested.

6. werqpr

The current recruiting patterns suggest that you will hear shortly (next 4-6 weeks) and should be in by when the summer break begins.

This assumes that you have completed all the stages of the recruitment process.

7. WERQPR

Look at your PMs. Now.

8. LOL. (I'll let you know if he's well 'ard or just 'ard come Monday).

9. Be patient. Looks like you won't find out until the brown envelope arrives on your doorstep. Make an effort, how long does it take to make a phone call to the AFCO.
    :pain10:

10. Don`t you get a break in Macdonalds?

11. Nice edit.

12. I completed my RT test in mid October 08, and still havent had my start date yet.

13. Gosh!!!! That is a long time!! What you going in as???

14. Judging by his avatar (assuming you mean alex123) I'd deduce that he's going in as Engineering technician (weapons engineering)

15. Fair play I've waited this long so dont sopose another little whiles gonna matter.

And it's not MCshites I work in it's Burger Crap!!!! :lol: :lol:

16. haha nice one Hig!

17. I feel I've missed out on something.!!

18. The football hooligan was particularly offensive to you Drakey. Zoidberg or whatever he's called suggested that due to your assumed place of work he should have tempered his language. I gather that both of them were advised to wind their necks in.

19. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Tsk. Always miss the abusive posts intended for others, me.

Oh well, shouldn't grumble- I get plenty of abusive ones myself, s'pose.

20. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

OUT-FECKIN-RAGED!! :x

Well my office is always open if you wanna talk about it - bring some Chocolate Suggestives and I'll get the brews in... :wink: :lol: