waiting for a start date.

werqpr

Lantern Swinger
Hi all , I've passed all sections of the recruitment process and I am now waiting on a date, I sat my RT in nov 08 and I'm going in as an WE any ideas on when I should be getting a start date through?

Thanks

werqpr said:
Hi all , I've passed all sections of the recruitment process and I am now waiting on a date, I sat my RT in nov 08 and I'm going in as an WE any ideas on when I should be getting a start date through?

Thanks
FFS.
You should know better than that to ask such a question. You have been on here long enough to know better. ASK YOUR CAREERS ADVISER. :violent1:

werqpr

Lantern Swinger
Drakey said:
werqpr said:

Thanks
FFS.
You should know better than that to ask such a question. You have been on here long enough to know better. ASK YOUR CAREERS ADVISER. :violent1:
I can't ask them now when the office is closed, I cant ring during the day because I'm working, so I thought some one might be able to help out.

werqpr

The current recruiting patterns suggest that you will hear shortly (next 4-6 weeks) and should be in by when the summer break begins.

This assumes that you have completed all the stages of the recruitment process.

werqpr said:
I can't ask them now when the office is closed, I cant ring during the day because I'm working, so I thought some one might be able to help out.
Be patient. Looks like you won't find out until the brown envelope arrives on your doorstep. Make an effort, how long does it take to make a phone call to the AFCO.
:pain10:

Drakey said:
werqpr said:
Be patient. Looks like you won't find out until the brown envelope arrives on your doorstep. Make an effort, how long does it take to make a phone call to the AFCO.
Don`t you get a break in Macdonalds?

werqpr said:
Drakey said:
werqpr said:

Thanks
FFS.
Nice edit.

werqpr

Lantern Swinger
Drakey said:
werqpr said:
Fair play I've waited this long so dont sopose another little whiles gonna matter.

And it's not MCshites I work in it's Burger Crap!!!! :lol: :lol:

higthepig said:
Drakey said:
werqpr said:
Don`t you get a break in Macdonalds?
haha nice one Hig!

The football hooligan was particularly offensive to you Drakey. Zoidberg or whatever he's called suggested that due to your assumed place of work he should have tempered his language. I gather that both of them were advised to wind their necks in.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Ninja_Stoker said:
...Oh well, shouldn't grumble- I get plenty of abusive ones myself, s'pose.
OUT-FECKIN-RAGED!! :x

Well my office is always open if you wanna talk about it - bring some Chocolate Suggestives and I'll get the brews in... :wink: :lol: