Wait from pjft to interview

Yeet

Hi, tommorow I have my pjft, I'm very confident as I always get under 9 minutes 10 seconds. But was wondering how long is the wait from the pjft until the interview

Acryph

Midshipman
Don't think anyone can be much help as each AFCO do the tasks in different orders and take varying amounts of time to do them.

For example for me the fitness test was the last task and the interview was, where you'd expect an interview, just after the recruit test.

Eddie49

My son has just passed his PJFT. How long do you think it will be until his 4 day course? It’s taken ages thanks to capita

Eddie49

Don't think anyone can be much help as each AFCO do the tasks in different orders and take varying amounts of time to do them.

For example for me the fitness test was the last task and the interview was, where you'd expect an interview, just after the recruit test.
My sons was like yours. He’s just completed the treadmill run

Acryph

Midshipman
My son has just passed his PJFT. How long do you think it will be until his 4 day course? It’s taken ages thanks to capita
Like with OPs question as far as I know people cannot be much help due to it depending on branch, how long its been since recruit test and when the allocations take place.

I think you are given a date for the PRNC after you have been allocated a place at Raleigh. The PRNC will be a few months before Raleigh and so depending on branch it could be years or months till his course.

Best thing to do is just get your son to call the AFCO in a few days (to make sure they've recieved the PJFT) and ask about if they have a predicted Raleigh date, predicted PRNC.
They will probably tell you something like "its gonna be X months but you will know for sure because they are allocating in x month"