wafu secret santa HELP!

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by wafuloyal, Oct 24, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Guys,
    So - yesterday my "flight" drew our secret santa names, and i pulled out the FLOBS. The aim this year is to insult eachother as much as possible.
    I was wandering what sort of gifts you think would be offensive yet humorous to an Observer. I did find a book called i wish i were a pilot. so my theme has been going down the failed pilot route (dont shoot me pilots)
    I Don't really know the guy well as he's not long been on the flight, But im going to be away for a while so i need to get ordering.

Thanks In Advance!

2. Daily Mail ?.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Willy-warmer knitted in dark blue with gold rings. Get it made much too big and put a note with it to the effect that you asked his mum/wife/girlfriend to make it, using you as the model.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Navigation for Dummies.
    A Compass

• Like Like x 1
  5. Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Definitely Topstop's idea. Just the right amount of mick taking without being rude and insulting. If he has any sense of humour I'm sure he'd be proud to wear his headgear at every banyan.

• Like Like x 2
  7. You will get some stick from ex-jenny when she spots you have pinched her her avatar.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. A used can of Lynx?

• Like Like x 1
  9. For the benefit of sea goers, err sorry, non-wafus ;), what's a FLOBS and a JAFO?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Flobs is a flight observer. Aka wana be pilot. And jafo. Just another ******* observer.

11. FLOBS come out of your nose and JAFOs are cakey biscuit things with a chocolate and orange top.

I think.

12. Ta.

13. If that makes sense. I can imagine being underwater you don't have much interaction with aircraft

14. It makes sense and the only interaction we had with petrol pigeons was when you were trying to find us (crabs included when we had MPA).

There's only so many masts we can put up ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Training for a crash on deck was easy - it was just 10 down and wash away the debris!

16. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Buy him this

upload_2015-10-26_17-54-29.jpeg

That should be insulting enough!

17. You sir, are one sick puppy!!

• Funny Funny x 2