Vulgarity On Rum Ration

Rumrat

War Hero
bigglesbandicoot said:
Rumrat said:
tuts said:
I glanced over at screen 2 and jized all over rumrats avatar.

Rumrat, I hope you feel violated. :twisted:

Jizzed on my avatar?

What a filthy depraved beast you are.
You could have nipped round and got a hand job for 20p as I am struggling to feed the illegals in the basement.

But yes Tuts I do feel violated, he got me for free. :twisted:

20p for a hand job !
I was in your basement last weekand the bauwana sisters gave me the whole works for half a kitkat.

Er that was baked cat shit they don't get KitKats, just quick craps. 8O

Rumrat

War Hero
bigglesbandicoot said:
Feckin Ace, I'll have to see what liberties I can take for an ASDA suasage roll then. They told me the tight Cnut upstairs feed them shite all day.

All correct except the "all day" bit. :D

I am a stingy twat. :twisted:

Tisk, tisk, such vitriol! Make do and mend I say....make do with a toilet plunger , the handle of which would be liberally endowed with soft soap. Set same on top of toilet seat and enjoy....hoop engorged....

For'd heads out of bounds..... :D

Pass the red wine...all is well with my world.... 8)

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
You fucking gay black cunt.

You can't say "You" as that's being specific to an individual, thus messing with their human rights and feelings. Therefore, in this pink and fluffy world, your post is deemed offensive. You should have put "Fucking gay black cunt" That way, it cannot be construed as being aimed at an individual thus preserving the status quo of touchy feely bollocks.

Blackrat said:
You fucking gay black cunt.[/quote
posting messages to your own avatar is surely the first sign of one going over the edge. :lol:

You can't say "You" as that's being specific to an individual, thus messing with their human rights and feelings. Therefore, in this pink and fluffy world, your post is deemed offensive. You should have put "Fucking gay black cunt" That way, it cannot be construed as being aimed at an individual thus preserving the status quo of touchy feely bollocks.

G

guestm

Blackrat said:

Apologies.

Fucking shit stabbing wog bastard cunt.

Rumrat

War Hero

Yeah what blacktwat said about my rights and human lefts as well, as I is well interfere with.
I haven't got no pink fluffy stuff though except my duvet but that was the only one I could get out the shop, it was by the door. This is not cus I is gay or a lesbo, or black.
And i still gets told by Leroy and Winston you is got a small pecker.
Leroy says you is a small geezer, he thinks you might be a Hobbit but I says you ain't in New Zealand so I don't know, but suspect Blackrat and JJ might be Orkes as they is always on about diggin holes and being underground.
Anyhow if there was not so much swearing on here I would be tempted to tell you to fuck off but I don' swear in forums so i won't say it to you cunt. I mean girls thingy but can't spell it.

Blackrat said:

Apologies.

or" Golly" for short

Rumrat

War Hero
v8topcat said:
Blackrat said:

Apologies.

or" Golly" for short

I is thinking of taking you all to the race relations place, but I have no money this week so it will have to be next month.
Leroy tells me they will beat you shitless and you will be black and blue.
I will then be able to call you a black and blueish bastard and your feelings will be so hurt you will probably weep, or even cry.
Honky bastards, and other rude things.

Latest Threads