Vulcan wings

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stirling2, Aug 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I laff when I view pics of me in the 70's, strides with high waist bands and skin tight, tailored shirts and worst of all platform boots/shoes , all blokes looked like pooftas, almost taking off with those vulcan lapels and 30 inch flares.
    So when todays yoof look back at pics of 30 years vintage I am sure they will laff also. What is it with these wooly hats ?, borrowed from their gran with codged up bit at the back, looks like they have had a dump in the hat and put it back on to keep the neck warm, they even wear them in summer !, fashion ?. And then there are the strides, not actually covering the arse and crutch at about knee level, I certainly don't want to see skidders underwear hanging out, total scran bags.
    Worst of all, cardigans, WTF, I will never ever wear a cardy, even in old age.

2. stirling live long and prosper....oh shit wrong thread..one to beam up! 8O

3. Pics - or it didn't happen :lol:

We will all end up in cardis when we get to nursing homes, they are the ideal garment for catching the dribbles of custard.

4. [​IMG]

Yep, cardigans are for cnuts.

6. ...it used to be little old ladies that stunk of strong sickly sweet perfume, now it is almost every young bloke, they lather it on so it hangs around even when they have left.
    Worry is, OSIT's have started to copy them, assuming they are 8) wearing their wooly hat :roll: , wot next ?, return of the Mullet ?.

7. The mullet has been back and gone again already, about 3-4 years ago.

8. not all 'yoofs' dress like fag cnuts, just the fag cnut ones.

9. I went to school with these fag cnuts

[​IMG]

They're the biggest wankers I've ever met but they're famous now :roll:

10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Shocking!

You went to school?! 8O :roll:

11. Barely. I hated it. Still did better than 70% of the year group after my teachers gave up on me. The school came 233rd in the country that year.

12. I went to school once,shagged the teacher and got meself expelled,oh well shit happends :D

13. Who are they? What do they do?

14. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Look like some gash band that get my daughter all excitied :roll:

Did anyone make a note of that postcode of Tim's? I would like to put a hitsquad together and do the job his mother should have done before the 16 week mark. :wink:

15. Wits are you saying he's your son? 8O

16. witsend

Come on jimmy, do you think he would still be stealing O2 if he was.

17. They're a band, had a top 10 album and now the cunt in the "suit" (if you can call it that) is a model for Burberry. Jammy gits.

YO62 6LY, darling.

18. witsend

Volunteers needed for a cnut hunt. Should'nt be a hard hunt because he's got a dodgy ankle. :wink:

19. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Google Maps shows this to be in the middle of nowhere in York somewhere. It figures - probably behind a skip, or the red light district, judging by the reputation of his Mother... :roll:

20. Ferkin miles away from York Sarge.