Votes Needed for New Forum

Rum Ration's Greatest Threads Forum?

• No. I can't be bothered and i like moaning.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
This is in relation to having a Rum Ration Greatest Threads bit. This is your chance to have all the hilarious, insane and mad threads on one board to peruse at your leisure and to add to, without having to search for them.

Bad CO has PM'd me and stated that if there are 50 votes in favour, he'll do it.

This is your chance to make this site a wee bit better.

Vote now, or the site bullies will get you.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Cheers Trigger. If everyone that reads this topic votes, we'll have the new forum in no time. For those who are undecided, have a look over at ARRSE at theirs. It's brilliant and it's always getting added to.

Yours AYE BR got my vote wots happened to CP these days is he back in that funny cell with soft walls and a strange jumpsuit that keeps his arms locked to his sides????

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
stan_the_man said:
Yours AYE BR got my vote wots happened to CP these days is he back in that funny cell with soft walls and a strange jumpsuit that keeps his arms locked to his sides????
CP has never been away Stan. He's omnipresent, just like God. :D

Cheers for the vote.

Blackrat said:
stan_the_man said:
CP has never been away Stan. He's omnipresent, just like God. :D

Cheers for the vote.
I got a present for xmas can I join

Voted Ye,

But who gets to decide on the posts, there are some crackers way back in Lils, the QD and the Gash Barge (from before it got relgated to a plain brown wrapper)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D The Gash Barge 7
A The Gash Barge 0
PartTimePongo Current Affairs 1