Vote for me or I'll kick your head in

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by witsend, Sep 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

John Smeaton made to look at bit of a fool with a couple of questions.

Would'nt be surprised if he got in.
  2. Don't think he was too prepared for that interview. Know how he feels, done a few boards like that myself :oops:
  3. I do wonder if he had been at the uisge beatha prior to the interview.
  4. Liven up question time no end - "See you, Cameron, ya poncy English bass" NUT!!
  5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

That would be interesting, question time with Smeato.
  6. He seems to me to be quite intelligent and sharp for a Scottish politician! :D
  7. At least he was honest, he honestly didn't answer the question, he didn't try and waffle, he didn't try and change the subject. The reporter/interviewer had obviously prepared himself, only a pity that this candidate didn't. Wonder how many of the other political parties restrict the interviewers to questions which are pre supplied. Still not a bad effort for a Scot :wink:
  8. If you compare him to the twat local MP I have, then yes he does. This one just spouts the party national policy at every question, no matter whether the question is abouta small local issue (Rosyth dockyard regeneration was a classic case).

Otherwise, Smeato is just a ned with 15 minutes of fame which has now faded and is trying to get back into the limelight with whoever will help him do (I hesitate to use the word achieve) that.