Volcanoes and Party Leaders

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by EasilyDistracted, Apr 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Volcanic Ash grounds all flights in and around UK airspace....Party Leaders gather in same unsecured building for Election debate. Coincidence?

2. Yep, probably. If only there was somewhere all the politicians in the country would gather...

3. Is Tupac dead?

4. The big cloud of dust that has closed all airports has been traced to a man cleaning Gordon Brown joke book last night.

5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

He found a spider spinning a silk one in yours.

6. I just changed celtics trophy cabinet for browns joke book as I had the same joke sent to me about 12 times yesterday.

7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

The Jags have had a wasps nest in it for years. :roll:

8. Maybe now’s the time for the Whigdems to give the leadership back to Paddy Ashdown. Seize the popular moment.

Actually, I think he’s got more sense than to go anywhere near it.

9. Funny really, I always found Ashdown pretty 'wishy washy', typical candyassed Liberal :pukeleft: :pukeleft: and pretty disappointing re defence matters given his Military background...

10. I agree. I wouldn’t want Ashdown nor any other Whig-democrat anywhere near Downing Street.

As you will, of course, have noticed, it was my rather feeble play on words: volcano, ash down. Larva minute, me! :D