Volcanoes and Party Leaders

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Haggis_Catcher said:
The big cloud of dust that has closed all airports has been traced to a man cleaning Gordon Brown joke book last night.
He found a spider spinning a silk one in yours.

witsend said:
Haggis_Catcher said:
The big cloud of dust that has closed all airports has been traced to a man cleaning Gordon Brown joke book last night.
I just changed celtics trophy cabinet for browns joke book as I had the same joke sent to me about 12 times yesterday.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Haggis_Catcher said:
witsend said:
Haggis_Catcher said:
I just changed celtics trophy cabinet for browns joke book as I had the same joke sent to me about 12 times yesterday.
The Jags have had a wasps nest in it for years. :roll:

Maybe now’s the time for the Whigdems to give the leadership back to Paddy Ashdown. Seize the popular moment.

Actually, I think he’s got more sense than to go anywhere near it.

Passed-over_Loggie said:
Maybe now’s the time for the Whigdems to give the leadership back to Paddy Ashdown. Seize the popular moment.

Actually, I think he’s got more sense than to go anywhere near it.
Funny really, I always found Ashdown pretty 'wishy washy', typical candyassed Liberal :pukeleft: :pukeleft: and pretty disappointing re defence matters given his Military background...

I agree. I wouldn’t want Ashdown nor any other Whig-democrat anywhere near Downing Street.

As you will, of course, have noticed, it was my rather feeble play on words: volcano, ash down. Larva minute, me! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
Shakey Blue Jokes 0