Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voice Activated Radio

I have just brought a new car radio you shout out the type of music and it plays the type you want.

To test it out I went out for a drive.

I shouted out 'Heavy Metal' and it played Guns & Roses.

I shouted 'Country' and it played Shania Twain.

As I was driving along a ball came flying at my windscreen and I shouted '******* Kids'

It played Gary Glitter.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS SMEs across UK voice support for easier transatlantic trade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Landmark reforms to improve social housing and give residents a greater voice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Game changers - getting our robots to speak with one voice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Greater voice for rail passengers in new collaboration between government and East Midlands transport leaders MoD News 0
C Voice Powered telephone. Help. Bloody Computers 26
MoD_RSS Regional Stakeholder Network to give disabled people a stronger voice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ‘Actuaries in government’ – the voice of GAD MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chairs appointed to network to give disabled people stronger voice. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: DCMS launches new youth voice projects MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Innovative biometric voice verification system for mobile devices MoD News 0
BillyNoMates The Voice Diamond Lil's 0
AAF The Voice....Frank Sinatra. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
soleil Western Gazette: "Somerset Pilot Who Became A Voice For Helicopters" The Fleet Air Arm 1
Illuminati Malawians voice anger against farting bill Miscellaneous 3
Stirling Voice of Rugby passes on. Current Affairs 4
D Ripper's Voice found and jailed! Current Affairs 2
MoD_RSS Operation Stack activated on coast bound M20 between junctions 8 and 9 in Kent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bellwin Scheme activated in storm-hit areas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bellwin scheme activated to support local communities in Herefordshire affected by flooding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Operation Brock is activated on the M20 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Storm Gareth - Operation Stack activated on coast bound M20 between junctions 8 and 9 in Kent MoD News 0
N Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder. Diamond Lil's 14
S Activated Protein C diffency Health & Fitness 4
MoD_RSS Boost for commercial analogue radio stations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Grassroots radio boosted through community fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Governor Dakin's radio address: additional short-term lockdown measures over Easter holiday MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Final decision published in radio merger inquiry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government announces details of new review to protect the future of radio MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to consult on future analogue radio licences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Provisional findings published in radio merger inquiry MoD News 0
F Radio Operator 1989 History 5
MoD_RSS Bauer’s takeover of radio businesses raises competition concerns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MOD to develop cutting-edge laser and radio frequency weapons MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Margot James speech at Radio Festival MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK signs up to the world’s biggest ever radio telescope MoD News 0
J Radio Operator (General) 1980's - Life as one... History 1
soleil BBC Radio 4: "The Briefing Room - Why Are The British Armed Forces Short Of Personnel?" Current Affairs 0
soleil Radio 4 - Sunday, 10/4/16 - Food In Unusual Places Submariners 2
soleil Radio 4 - Sunday 3/4/16 - The Reunion - Nuclear Submarines Submariners 11
Sgt Jobsearch Radio Design/Survey Engineer - Hounslow - £35,000 + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS Wireless and Radio Engineering The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Radio Maintenance & Installation Engineer - Middlesex - £Competitive + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Senior Radio Design Engineer - Surrey - £Competitive + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil HMS Astute - Radio Controlled In Kit Form Submariners 4
soleil Radio 4: Ministry of Defence Gets Stonewall's 'Most Improved' Award Current Affairs 10
soleil BBC Radio 4 - Open Country - Royal Haslar Hospital Bases / Shore Est 0
BillyNoMates Radio NoMates Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 299
soleil BBC Radio 4: "The UK Boomtown: North Sea Industry Suffers Staff Shortages" The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil BBC Radio 4: "The Letter Of Last Resort" Submariners 2
MoD_RSS News story: Navy reservist creates 'Afghan Archers' on Helmand radio Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2