Voice Activated Radio

I have just brought a new car radio you shout out the type of music and it plays the type you want.

To test it out I went out for a drive.

I shouted out 'Heavy Metal' and it played Guns & Roses.

I shouted 'Country' and it played Shania Twain.

As I was driving along a ball came flying at my windscreen and I shouted '******* Kids'

It played Gary Glitter.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Game changers - getting our robots to speak with one voice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Greater voice for rail passengers in new collaboration between government and East Midlands transport leaders MoD News 0
C Voice Powered telephone. Help. Bloody Computers 26
MoD_RSS Regional Stakeholder Network to give disabled people a stronger voice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ‘Actuaries in government’ – the voice of GAD MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chairs appointed to network to give disabled people stronger voice. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: DCMS launches new youth voice projects MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Innovative biometric voice verification system for mobile devices MoD News 0
BillyNoMates The Voice Diamond Lil's 0
AAF The Voice....Frank Sinatra. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
soleil Western Gazette: "Somerset Pilot Who Became A Voice For Helicopters" The Fleet Air Arm 1
Illuminati Malawians voice anger against farting bill Miscellaneous 3
Stirling Voice of Rugby passes on. Current Affairs 4
D Ripper's Voice found and jailed! Current Affairs 2
MoD_RSS Bellwin Scheme activated in storm-hit areas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bellwin scheme activated to support local communities in Herefordshire affected by flooding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Operation Brock is activated on the M20 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Storm Gareth - Operation Stack activated on coast bound M20 between junctions 8 and 9 in Kent MoD News 0
N Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder. Diamond Lil's 14
S Activated Protein C diffency Health & Fitness 4
MoD_RSS Boost for commercial analogue radio stations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Grassroots radio boosted through community fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Governor Dakin's radio address: additional short-term lockdown measures over Easter holiday MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Final decision published in radio merger inquiry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government announces details of new review to protect the future of radio MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to consult on future analogue radio licences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Provisional findings published in radio merger inquiry MoD News 0
F Radio Operator 1989 History 5
MoD_RSS Bauer’s takeover of radio businesses raises competition concerns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MOD to develop cutting-edge laser and radio frequency weapons MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Margot James speech at Radio Festival MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK signs up to the world’s biggest ever radio telescope MoD News 0
J Radio Operator (General) 1980's - Life as one... History 1
soleil BBC Radio 4: "The Briefing Room - Why Are The British Armed Forces Short Of Personnel?" Current Affairs 0
soleil Radio 4 - Sunday, 10/4/16 - Food In Unusual Places Submariners 2
soleil Radio 4 - Sunday 3/4/16 - The Reunion - Nuclear Submarines Submariners 11
Sgt Jobsearch Radio Design/Survey Engineer - Hounslow - £35,000 + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS Wireless and Radio Engineering The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Radio Maintenance & Installation Engineer - Middlesex - £Competitive + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Senior Radio Design Engineer - Surrey - £Competitive + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil HMS Astute - Radio Controlled In Kit Form Submariners 4
soleil Radio 4: Ministry of Defence Gets Stonewall's 'Most Improved' Award Current Affairs 10
soleil BBC Radio 4 - Open Country - Royal Haslar Hospital Bases / Shore Est 0
BillyNoMates Radio NoMates Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 297
soleil BBC Radio 4: "The UK Boomtown: North Sea Industry Suffers Staff Shortages" The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil BBC Radio 4: "The Letter Of Last Resort" Submariners 2
MoD_RSS News story: Navy reservist creates 'Afghan Archers' on Helmand radio Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
soleil Radio 4 - iPM - Interview With Captain Eric Winkle Brown The Fleet Air Arm 2
Stirling Brighthouse/Formaly Radio Rentals/Baird Brighthouse brand. Diamond Lil's 2
stan_the_man Sex and the radio Diamond Lil's 0