Visitors, whats going on?

Taloolah said:
It took you a long time to type one line. Did you have to have help with the spelling ? 8O
Not really it was down to your better looking sister noshing me off under the table. Felt somewhat distracted!! :D :D

S.E eh.... your not one of those mockney fcukers are you??? can't be associating my dulcid sarf london tones with that bunch of wannabe mongs!!

SE...errr...heard of Kent, Sussex, Surrey ? ....SE's a big place.Get Monty to show you a map and put in some nicely-coloured pins so you can see them clearly. 8)

'No fat fetish ta. Just the way you come across.............fat 40 something northern monkey pining for attention!!! '

Except that I was bantering away happily on this and other threads, same as everyone and YOU made a play. 8O

-Not fat
-Not 40
-Not Northern
-Not pining for attention
-Same as your not a pigeon-chested ginga, apparently. Things are not always what they seem - are they ?

You conveniently forget, I was on here before you returned,just having a bit of crack- and it doesn't have to be with you.....so why did you keep coming back for more ?

'My mums a bit skin and bone seeing as she passed away in 2001. Time to get your shovel to see if you can't dig a bigger hole for yourself monger!'

I'm sorry about your mum, arguing aside.
Yet, you raised the topic of mothers, not me.
What do you expect me to do ? Sit here and take it ? 8O I think not, pal. If you don't want the fire, don't light the match.Simple :roll:

Tell you what, X, you and Joe can sit and w*nk each other off and quietly implode in the corner. I'll leave you to it. And best off ignoring each other on the site, it's obvious you have ego problems galore. Get your wife to sooth them over, I sure as hell won't.

Taloolah said:
S.E eh.... your not one of those mockney fcukers are you??? can't be associating my dulcid sarf london tones with that bunch of wannabe mongs!!

SE...errr...heard of Kent, Sussex, Surrey ? ....SE's a big place.Get Monty to show you a map and put in some nicely-coloured pins so you can see them clearly. 8)

'No fat fetish ta. Just the way you come across.............fat 40 something northern monkey pining for attention!!! '

Except that I was bantering away happily on this and other threads, same as everyone and YOU made a play. 8O

-Not fat
-Not 40
-Not Northern
-Not pining for attention
-Same as your not a pigeon-chested ginga, apparently. Things are not always what they seem - are they ?

You conveniently forget, I was on here before you returned,just having a bit of crack- and it doesn't have to be with you.....so why did you keep coming back for more ?

'My mums a bit skin and bone seeing as she passed away in 2001. Time to get your shovel to see if you can't dig a bigger hole for yourself monger!'

I'm sorry about your mum, arguing aside.
Yet, you raised the topic of mothers, not me.
What do you expect me to do ? Sit here and take it ? 8O I think not, pal. If you don't want the fire, don't light the match.Simple :roll:
I dont expect you to sit there and take it at all. Thats why its banter which is why in turn i put emoticons after what i write to illustrate the fact!! Its you who is ranting away merrily about what i have written. if you care to ask the others on this particular thread then you would know that i don't take life too seriously whatsoever but you seem to think the opposite. Maybe you should take a look at yourself.

Yes i know the SE very well seeing as i was born there and lived there until i was 26.

"You conveniently forget, I was on here before you returned,just having a bit of crack- and it doesn't have to be with you.....so why did you keep coming back for more ? "

This has to be at least the third time you have brought this up. Get over it i'm back but not because of anything you have written because quite frankley i think your a bit of a mong with issues!!! I left the site because it was shit and relied too heavily on old farts wittering on about "Ganges" However RJ, Monty etc make the site funny which is why i returned.

Get over yourself!!

Taloolah said:
Firstly, how the fcuk do you know that I have to show maps with nicely-coloured pins in them to people everyday? Do you work with me? You're behind me aren't you...................

Secondly, I think you should just show us a picture of your minge, it's the only way to placate XRD once he wants to disassemble someone.

In short, show us your fanny.

Taloolah said:
'Not really it was down to your better looking sister noshing me off under the table. Felt somewhat distracted!! '
I doubt it. She has taste.
She the taste was salty population paste from my pork wanger!! :D :D

Edited to note that for the benefit of serious mongers out there there is an emoticon after what i have written to highlight the fact that it is banter :roll:

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Taloolah said:
Firstly, how the fcuk do you know that I have to show maps with nicely-coloured pins in them to people everyday? Do you work with me? You're behind me aren't you...................

Secondly, I think you should just show us a picture of your minge, it's the only way to placate XRD once he wants to disassemble someone.

In short, show us your fanny.
Mate my medical training never stretched to those levels.!! 8O 8O

Edited to note that for the benefit of serious mongers out there there is an emoticon after what i have written to highlight the fact that it is banter

Taloolah said:
X, if my mother got hold of RJ, she'd have him for breakfast before any zipper started pulling and that's just verbally :roll: ..... Fortress of a woman who has had grown men in tears at times.

Besides, don't spoil it....there was me thinking it was you in the picture, scowling manfully at Monty..... :wink:

Have me for breakfast? I don't fukking think so! Not only am I fukking gorgeous I've got a c0ck like a Vim tin with a fukking sheeps heart on the end.....why do you think your mother ended up in hospital with ruptured kidneys and a displaced liver. She squealed like a 12 year old Filipino house boy....still begged me to white wash her kidneys though, dirty old fukking spunker!

I'm with MLP on this one.....show us your dockyard moggy that's been hit with an axe......if you do I promise to post a pic of my rusty sherrifs badge....it's fukking divs....

All together now!!

Show us your kunt!
Show us your kunt!
Show us your kunt!
Show us your kunt!
Show us your kunt!

RonJeremy said:
Taloolah said:
X, if my mother got hold of RJ, she'd have him for breakfast before any zipper started pulling and that's just verbally :roll: ..... Fortress of a woman who has had grown men in tears at times.

Besides, don't spoil it....there was me thinking it was you in the picture, scowling manfully at Monty..... :wink:

Have me for breakfast? I don't fukking think so! Not only am I fukking gorgeous I've got a c0ck like a Vim tin with a fukking sheeps heart on the end.....why do you think your mother ended up in hospital with ruptured kidneys and a displaced liver. She squealed like a 12 year old Filipino house boy....still begged me to white wash her kidneys though, dirty old fukking spunker!
RJ you are a genius with words, i'd do you on that fact alone :p

wannabefpilot87 said:
RonJeremy said:
Taloolah said:

Show us your kunt!
Show us your kunt!
Show us your kunt!
Show us your kunt!

'Show us your fanny or I'll hunt you down and kill you....' Can we use whips ? And squirty cream ? Only then is there the remotest chance of your being taken alive. :lol: 8)
As for the teeshirt,sadly, no-can-do. :cry: Born a Catholic, I kinda ran out of my quota of Hail Mary's trying to keep out of the shoite with the Holy Father when working on a fetish website .Didna work mind....I believe he was one of it's greatest fans :wink: 8O

RonJeremy said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
RonJeremy said:
Taloolah said:

Show us your kunt!
Show us your kunt!
Show us your kunt!
Show us your kunt!

Would love to see Pilot's kunt :twisted: :roll: ...but she wont :cry:

Latest Threads