Visitors, whats going on?

X.R.D said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
X.R.D said:
And who wouldn't be. We are both essence!!! :D
He speaks the truth, I would have no issues admitting to being a mingpig if I was but as it happens I'm Harry Von uber-divs with the body of Thor . As for XRD he is the epitamy of manliness, Jason Bourne is an XRD walt, FACT.
Mmm I have it bad for a bit of Matt Damon. Must be all those moves he has in the films- does it for me every time!! :D

and yea Monty you ain't too bad! :wink:
Well lets face it you aren't too fussy are you!! :D :wink:

Jason Bourne is a buck-toothed fcuktard compared to me
Well you would know!! :wink:

wannabefpilot87 said:
Ain't too bad? You slipped off your seat leaving a puddle behind when you clapped eyes on me.

And when I said I have the body of Thor, that's Thor when he put the hours in, not when he got lazy and settled for looking like this:

My barnets better too.

'He speaks the truth, I would have no issues admitting to being a mingpig if I was but as it happens I'm Harry Von uber-divs with the body of Thor ...... believable, but would you wear his outfits? 8O

He looks pretty handy with his tool, mind. :lol:

Welshy

Lantern Swinger
wannabefpilot87 said:
Ain't too bad? You slipped off your seat leaving a puddle behind when you clapped eyes on me.

And when I said I have the body of Thor, that's Thor when he put the hours in, not when he got lazy and settled for looking like this:

My barnets better too.
Wannabe, you are a lucky women having seen the Love God Monty in person!

wannabefpilot87 said:

My barnets better too.
My god mate you've been on the steroids again aint ya!!! Is the bald headed twat next to you talooski???

'My god mate you've been on the steroids again aint ya!!! Is the blad headed twat next to you talooski???'

What ? Face like a slapped arrse ? Gotta be you, X.

wannabefpilot87 said:

My barnets better too.
Haha well didn't wanna boost your ego too much- you clearly don't need it!! :D :wink:

'...and yea Monty you ain't too bad!...

Wannabe, you saying he's easy on the eye ? 8O Talk about hiding a light under a bushel....talk on another thread had these guys painting a very different picture of themselves......ah well. :roll: 8)

Taloolah said:
'My god mate you've been on the steroids again aint ya!!! Is the blad headed twat next to you talooski???'

What ? Face like a slapped arrse ? Gotta be you, X.
I heard it was your mum demonstrating her "Fcuk face" After RJ did her up the wrong-un 8O

X, if my mother got hold of RJ, she'd have him for breakfast before any zipper started pulling and that's just verbally :roll: ..... Fortress of a woman who has had grown men in tears at times.

Besides, don't spoil it....there was me thinking it was you in the picture, scowling manfully at Monty..... :wink:

Taloolah said:
X, if my mother got hold of RJ, she'd have him for breakfast before any zipper started pulling and that's just verbally :roll: ..... Fortress of a woman who has had grown men in tears at times.

Besides, don't spoil it....there was me thinking it was you in the picture, scowling manfully at Monty..... :wink:
Hmm must be a northern lass with bingo wings to match!!! :pukeright: :puke:

Nah i have a full head of hair to cover my manly 36 year old swad thanks!!! :wink: :D

'Hmm must be a northern lass with bingo wings to match!!!'.....Back to the fat-fetish again ? What gives with you and lardies ? 8O

Besides, no northern blood at all....SE all the way and far from tubby. Don't be getting confused now......we're talking about MY mother, not yours. :lol:

'Was that after she got her dick out? Or when she was eating them?.....' ? 8O Joe- Go back to Noddyland :roll:

Taloolah said:
Was that after she got her dick out? Or when she was eating them?.....' ? 8O Joe- Go back to Noddyland :roll:
No way your mother scared the shit out of me the last time I was there!

Edit: and learn to use the quote button!

Taloolah said:
'Hmm must be a northern lass with bingo wings to match!!!'.....Back to the fat-fetish again ? What gives with you and lardies ? 8O

Besides, no northern blood at all....SE all the way and far from tubby. Don't be getting confused now......we're talking about MY mother, not yours. :lol:

'Was that after she got her dick out? Or when she was eating them?.....' ? 8O Joe- Go back to Noddyland :roll:
S.E eh.... your not one of those mockney fcukers are you??? can't be associating my dulcid sarf london tones with that bunch of wannabe mongs!! 8O

No fat fetish ta. Just the way you come across.............fat 40 something northern monkey pining for attention!!! :roll:

My mums a bit skin and bone seeing as she passed away in 2001. Time to get your shovel to see if you can't dig a bigger hole for yourself monger!! :D :wink: