Visitors, whats going on?

Own up, who's got the cult following then? visitor numbers for the site seem to have gone threw the roof. Last week it was about 1200 a day, now it's about 18000 a day. What's happened, has Monty started a daily peep show slowly revealing more each day or has Ron Jeremy started online marriage guidance counselling? :p

Sniffemout

Lantern Swinger
Recession = Health cuts = less places for retards.

Retards need company, so seek company.

Find RR, feel affinity with posters on threads.

Problem solved, visitors. 8O :oops: :D[hr]

jesse

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
Own up, who's got the cult following then? visitor numbers for the site seem to have gone threw the roof. Last week it was about 1200 a day, now it's about 18000 a day. What's happened, has Monty started a daily peep show slowly revealing more each day or has Ron Jeremy started online marriage guidance counselling? :p
Ron Jeremy is a shy and ultra sensitive old romantic of the highest order. He loves his old mum helps old ladies across the road, and does unpaid work for the probation service. He also has a scout knife for taking the stones out of horses hooves. I will not hear a word against this paragon of virtue .

Sniffemout

Lantern Swinger
:p[/quote] Ron Jeremy is a shy and ultra sensitive old romantic of the highest order. He loves his old mum helps old ladies across the road, and does unpaid work for the probation service. He also has a scout knife for taking the stones out of horses hooves. I will not hear a word against this paragon of virtue .[/quote]

Now no shit or hype, just pure honesty,

Is he threatening you? :?:

Paying you?

Taken your wife or kids hostage?

Or are you pissed out your tree 8O :D :D

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
thingy said:
DQs sound FUN :razz: Can I accompany you on your next trip to buggeryland, Monty?
I thought a man of your tastes had a cell in the basement. "Zeb's Dead baby, Zeb's Dead".

thingy said:
DQs sound FUN :razz: Can I accompany you on your next trip to buggeryland, Monty?
You just carry on, Thingy.
Although seeing you in your Gimp suit would be very disturbing!

wannabefpilot87

Lantern Swinger
witsend said:
Maybe they have heard of the show wannabefpilot & guests are putting on. :3some:

Ha don't drag me into this, of all the female posters on this site... surely Bustybabe, Kaz or even Carolannabelle would be a better choice! :D

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Probably a coalition of asthmatic eczema ridden shortsighted hopefuls who want to challenge the AFCO Medical Officers opinion that they're not suitable for service, numpties who've failed the recruitment test, Joanna's bints and assorted Base Bop slappers looking for Taff, Ginge, Chalkie from that dance in Oct 1999 and naive future victims....er I mean willing partners of Ron and Monty who haven't plucked up the courage to join RRs elite Piss stained old farts.
Either that or me not logging on to check if my PM to the Swedish Womens Beach Volleyball team member has been answered.(Username Tim I think, well that's what she told me!)

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
wannabefpilot87 said:
witsend said:
Maybe they have heard of the show wannabefpilot & guests are putting on. :3some:

Ha don't drag me into this, of all the female posters on this site... surely Bustybabe, Kaz or even Carolannabelle would be a better choice! :D
I can see class, :wink:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
NZ_Bootneck said:
Probably a coalition of asthmatic eczema ridden shortsighted hopefuls who want to challenge the AFCO Medical Officers opinion that they're not suitable for service, numpties who've failed the recruitment test, Joanna's bints and assorted Base Bop slappers looking for Taff, Ginge, Chalkie from that dance in Oct 1999 and naive future victims....er I mean willing partners of Ron and Monty who haven't plucked up the courage to join RRs elite Piss stained old farts.
Either that or me not logging on to check if my PM to the Swedish Womens Beach Volleyball team member has been answered.(Username Tim I think, well that's what she told me!)
:rofl: ABBS & ron/monty victims.

Taloolah

Banned
'There are no victims, only winners!'...oh Monty, honey...please.....seek help. 8O

As for the level of visitors, it's simply people on sat on the sidelines watching the show, too afraid to post themselves. :lol: :)

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
They could be the PC brigade trying to track down Monty and RJ for crimes against "nice" people (nice is an anagram of cnut.....almost)

RonJeremy

Banned
Fukk 'em........ the kunts! They'll never fukking take me alive.....I'd rather pull my foreskin over my head, have a piss and fukking drown myself first!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Face masks and coverings to be worn by all NHS hospital staff and visitors MoD News 0
soleil Navy News (FB): North Shields - HMS Northumberland - Ship Open To Visitors - Saturday, February 8th 2020 The Fleet 1
MoD_RSS £1 million to help NHS reclaim debts from overseas visitors MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Keeping British MotoGP visitors on track for safer rides MoD News 0
MoD_RSS One million visitors use passport eGates since expansion MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New training for health visitors to boost early language skills MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: ePassport gates to open to visitors from Singapore and South Korea MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: 388 top-rated beaches after scorching summer boosts visitors to seaside MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Supply chain event attracts record 1,700 visitors MoD News 0
IlikeB33r HMNB Clyde visitors Bases / Shore Est 3
BillyNoMates Visitors. International 12
soleil HMS Gloucester And HMS Daring Open To Visitors - 25/26 June 2011 - Pompey Bases / Shore Est 1
soleil Navy News: "Navy Days Spectacle Attracts 25,000 Visitors" Bases / Shore Est 1
soleil "HMS Cornwall Open To Visitors In Fowey This Weekend" The Fleet 1
soleil Devonshire Dock Hall (Barrow) Open To Visitors 19/20-06-2010 Submariners 3
rod-gearing Visitors day knicker list Diamond Lil's 37
T Cloven Footed visitors The Gash Barge 7
RP1986 Visitors to Rum Ration Current Affairs 21
shag_shacker number of visitors Diamond Lil's 8
T U-boats open to visitors Submariners 7
W VISITORS TO THE SITE - COME AND JOIN US!!! Diamond Lil's 11
wet_blobby Visitors to RR The Gash Barge 15
kingoftwigs Number of visitors Diamond Lil's 37
S Just completed rfa application forms whats next ??? RFA 2
J AET - Whats it like Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
TechFin Whats the age for going to BRNC? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
Topstop Whats up with the search function? Bloody Computers 1
C just passed medical and im wondering whats next? any insights and Im wondering where I do my pjft? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
S branch Transfer from GS to Subs... whats the process? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 28
Hooly whats the best married quarter area in Pompey/Fareham /Gosport Nearest & Dearest 21
M Seaman apprenticeship, whats involved? RFA 4
S Navy Nursing, whats it really like?? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
K Type 1 Diabetes, with 10 years done. Whats going to happen to me? Health & Fitness 5
Dealwithit whats life like on board RFA 8
stan_the_man Whats the most stupid thing you've done Diamond Lil's 63
I Fitness test success, Whats next? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
B Whats it like in the RNR? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 22
M whats involved - helicopter maintenance procedures? The Fleet Air Arm 39
trelawney126 Whats the Bloody Point Current Affairs 16
I whats the waiting time for a chef Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
Random Whats with the kakhi shirts Submariners 12
Rumrat Whats your feedback telling the world. Diamond Lil's 4
Chicogiz Whats Britain? Diamond Lil's 23
T whats the chance? Diamond Lil's 26
S whats the reality of it ? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 50