Visitors, whats going on?

wet_blobby

War Hero
Own up, who's got the cult following then? visitor numbers for the site seem to have gone threw the roof. Last week it was about 1200 a day, now it's about 18000 a day. What's happened, has Monty started a daily peep show slowly revealing more each day or has Ron Jeremy started online marriage guidance counselling? :p

Sniffemout

Lantern Swinger
Recession = Health cuts = less places for retards.

Retards need company, so seek company.

Find RR, feel affinity with posters on threads.

Problem solved, visitors. 8O :oops: :D[hr]

wet_blobby said:
Own up, who's got the cult following then? visitor numbers for the site seem to have gone threw the roof. Last week it was about 1200 a day, now it's about 18000 a day. What's happened, has Monty started a daily peep show slowly revealing more each day or has Ron Jeremy started online marriage guidance counselling? :p
Ron Jeremy is a shy and ultra sensitive old romantic of the highest order. He loves his old mum helps old ladies across the road, and does unpaid work for the probation service. He also has a scout knife for taking the stones out of horses hooves. I will not hear a word against this paragon of virtue .

Sniffemout

Lantern Swinger
:p[/quote] Ron Jeremy is a shy and ultra sensitive old romantic of the highest order. He loves his old mum helps old ladies across the road, and does unpaid work for the probation service. He also has a scout knife for taking the stones out of horses hooves. I will not hear a word against this paragon of virtue .[/quote]

Now no shit or hype, just pure honesty,

Is he threatening you? :?:

Paying you?

Taken your wife or kids hostage?

Or are you pissed out your tree 8O :D :D

witsend said:
Maybe they have heard of the show wannabefpilot & guests are putting on. :3some:

Ha don't drag me into this, of all the female posters on this site... surely Bustybabe, Kaz or even Carolannabelle would be a better choice! :D

Probably a coalition of asthmatic eczema ridden shortsighted hopefuls who want to challenge the AFCO Medical Officers opinion that they're not suitable for service, numpties who've failed the recruitment test, Joanna's bints and assorted Base Bop slappers looking for Taff, Ginge, Chalkie from that dance in Oct 1999 and naive future victims....er I mean willing partners of Ron and Monty who haven't plucked up the courage to join RRs elite Piss stained old farts.
Either that or me not logging on to check if my PM to the Swedish Womens Beach Volleyball team member has been answered.(Username Tim I think, well that's what she told me!)

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
wannabefpilot87 said:
witsend said:
Maybe they have heard of the show wannabefpilot & guests are putting on. :3some:

Ha don't drag me into this, of all the female posters on this site... surely Bustybabe, Kaz or even Carolannabelle would be a better choice! :D
I can see class, :wink:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
NZ_Bootneck said:
Probably a coalition of asthmatic eczema ridden shortsighted hopefuls who want to challenge the AFCO Medical Officers opinion that they're not suitable for service, numpties who've failed the recruitment test, Joanna's bints and assorted Base Bop slappers looking for Taff, Ginge, Chalkie from that dance in Oct 1999 and naive future victims....er I mean willing partners of Ron and Monty who haven't plucked up the courage to join RRs elite Piss stained old farts.
Either that or me not logging on to check if my PM to the Swedish Womens Beach Volleyball team member has been answered.(Username Tim I think, well that's what she told me!)
:rofl: ABBS & ron/monty victims.

'There are no victims, only winners!'...oh Monty, honey...please.....seek help. 8O

As for the level of visitors, it's simply people on sat on the sidelines watching the show, too afraid to post themselves. :lol: :)

Fukk 'em........ the kunts! They'll never fukking take me alive.....I'd rather pull my foreskin over my head, have a piss and fukking drown myself first!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Diamond Lil's 11
wet_blobby The Gash Barge 15
kingoftwigs Diamond Lil's 37