Visitors, whats going on?

Discussion in 'RR Greatest Threads' started by wet_blobby, May 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Own up, who's got the cult following then? visitor numbers for the site seem to have gone threw the roof. Last week it was about 1200 a day, now it's about 18000 a day. What's happened, has Monty started a daily peep show slowly revealing more each day or has Ron Jeremy started online marriage guidance counselling? :p

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Maybe they have heard of the show wannabefpilot & guests are putting on. :3some:

3. It's because I'm back. I told you I was the most popular man in the world. It's all about ME!

4. witsend

How was your time inside the glasshouse monty?

5. A festival of buggery, snouts and ping-pong. The usual.

6. witsend

That will bring a tear to some eye's that the old traditions are being kept up!

7. Recession = Health cuts = less places for retards.

Retards need company, so seek company.

Find RR, feel affinity with posters on threads.

Problem solved, visitors. 8O :oops: :D[hr]

8. Ron Jeremy is a shy and ultra sensitive old romantic of the highest order. He loves his old mum helps old ladies across the road, and does unpaid work for the probation service. He also has a scout knife for taking the stones out of horses hooves. I will not hear a word against this paragon of virtue .

9. :p[/quote] Ron Jeremy is a shy and ultra sensitive old romantic of the highest order. He loves his old mum helps old ladies across the road, and does unpaid work for the probation service. He also has a scout knife for taking the stones out of horses hooves. I will not hear a word against this paragon of virtue .[/quote]

Now no shit or hype, just pure honesty,

Is he threatening you? :?:

Paying you?

Taken your wife or kids hostage?

Or are you pissed out your tree 8O :D :D

10. DQs sound FUN :razz: Can I accompany you on your next trip to buggeryland, Monty?

11. witsend

I thought a man of your tastes had a cell in the basement. "Zeb's Dead baby, Zeb's Dead".

12. You just carry on, Thingy.
    Although seeing you in your Gimp suit would be very disturbing!

13. Ha don't drag me into this, of all the female posters on this site... surely Bustybabe, Kaz or even Carolannabelle would be a better choice! :D

14. Probably a coalition of asthmatic eczema ridden shortsighted hopefuls who want to challenge the AFCO Medical Officers opinion that they're not suitable for service, numpties who've failed the recruitment test, Joanna's bints and assorted Base Bop slappers looking for Taff, Ginge, Chalkie from that dance in Oct 1999 and naive future victims....er I mean willing partners of Ron and Monty who haven't plucked up the courage to join RRs elite Piss stained old farts.
    Either that or me not logging on to check if my PM to the Swedish Womens Beach Volleyball team member has been answered.(Username Tim I think, well that's what she told me!)

15. witsend

I can see class, :wink:

16. witsend

:rofl: ABBS & ron/monty victims.

17. There are no victims, only winners!

18. 'There are no victims, only winners!'...oh Monty, honey...please.....seek help. 8O

As for the level of visitors, it's simply people on sat on the sidelines watching the show, too afraid to post themselves. :lol: :)

19. They could be the PC brigade trying to track down Monty and RJ for crimes against "nice" people (nice is an anagram of cnut.....almost)

20. Fukk 'em........ the kunts! They'll never fukking take me alive.....I'd rather pull my foreskin over my head, have a piss and fukking drown myself first!