Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by watch_and_shoot, Oct 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 16 RR members online and 29 visitors!!!

Dont be shy people - Register and come join us!! We dont bite.........much. :thumright:
  2. Spenny, some of the visitors will be members. I often pop in for a look see, but do not log in unless posting
  3. Never thought of that mate. My PC automatically logs me in when I access the site. Its just crazy to see 30+ visitors and not knowing how many are members!!
  4. me too Mikh :thumright:

5. Made me wonder as well , must admit have done the same as well , slapped wrist , sorry .
  6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Sapphire, welcome to RR :dwarf:
  7. Cabin boy then.....dirty little nipper...welcome to RR :rendeer:
  8. Hello everyone.....I too am someone who has always been a 'reader', and I think this is the first time I've ever posted on here.

I really enjoy reading some of the threads, likewise those on ARRSE as well. There is something about the humour in the services which tends to mark those who have served apart from the civvies.

So, if it's ok with everyone, I'd like to post the odd comment or two !

Oh, and I'm an ex-Bootie !
  9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Wecome Nobby, the more Booties the better, helps to keep these matelots from whistling. :thumright:
  10. You can post as much as you want!
  11. Tommo, do you know the lady in your picture?
    Research purposes of course?!
  12. Unfortunately not I found the lady on the net when I was searching for one to put in my xmas sig

I won't claim to know her either I'd like to but I'd best not let my other half know that lol