VISITORS TO THE SITE - COME AND JOIN US!!!

mikh said:
Spenny, some of the visitors will be members. I often pop in for a look see, but do not log in unless posting
Never thought of that mate. My PC automatically logs me in when I access the site. Its just crazy to see 30+ visitors and not knowing how many are members!!

spenny said:
mikh said:
Spenny, some of the visitors will be members. I often pop in for a look see, but do not log in unless posting
Never thought of that mate. My PC automatically logs me in when I access the site. Its just crazy to see 30+ visitors and not knowing how many are members!!

Made me wonder as well , must admit have done the same as well , slapped wrist , sorry .

Hello everyone.....I too am someone who has always been a 'reader', and I think this is the first time I've ever posted on here.

I really enjoy reading some of the threads, likewise those on ARRSE as well. There is something about the humour in the services which tends to mark those who have served apart from the civvies.

So, if it's ok with everyone, I'd like to post the odd comment or two !

Oh, and I'm an ex-Bootie !

Unfortunately not I found the lady on the net when I was searching for one to put in my xmas sig

I won't claim to know her either I'd like to but I'd best not let my other half know that lol