Visiting Faslane 31 October ,1,2 November

Its that time of year again shipmates , we are bringing 8 cadets up for an action packed three days of visits to tugs,possibly ships or submarines if any are in,DSRV( or what ever its called now) and a few other places around the base,I am the dashing wavy navy LT ably accompanied by possibly the most senior CPO(SCC) wren going and a sprog PO(SCC). If you see us feel free to say hello. If you have any buckshee kit going spare, if you can let SMQ(N) know I will collect it from there!

Its that time of year again shipmates , we are bringing 8 cadets up for an action packed three days of visits to tugs,possibly ships or submarines if any are in,DSRV( or what ever its called now) and a few other places around the base,I am the dashing wavy navy LT ably accompanied by possibly the most senior CPO(SCC) wren going and a sprog PO(SCC). If you see us feel free to say hello. If you have any buckshee kit going spare, if you can let SMQ(N) know I will collect it from there!
When you say "dashing" is that in the sense of rushing hither and thither trying to keep tabs on the little b****rs.

What happened to the 2x1 week-long Adventure Training Camps at Garelochead Army Training Camp (across the road from Neptune) that used to be held in August? I did a week two years running when I was a cadet, the first year was great because we had RN Midshipman seconded to the camp, the second year was strictly an SCC affair and dare I say it attitude problems with staff, saying that the cadets did get involved in a punch-up with the local ACF det!

They still happen I believe, my trip was organised with the last unit I served with, we made an official affiliation with the cadets and RNA before I left the mob in 2008.