Virtual Party

I propose that we have a virtual party!

Everybody is invited - friends and foe.

1700 Friday 12 October to 2200pm.

The venue will be this thread.

A chance to mingle, small talk - PM between yourselves if you wish.

All attending must have a drink in hand.

Get it in your diaries !!!!!

Last time I did this I tipped a pint over my laptop , fxxxxxxxxxg disaster , learned my lesson , pint will be about 10 ft away , see ya's , good run people , :thumright:

God it's Friday already, I'd better get to bed or I'll sleep through the party. I probably will do anyway. If there is a bottle of Pineau de Charentes left at the end, it's mine; I always bring it but no-one ever drinks it! Bon santé.

I shall join you, albeit probably around 2000h, I shall bring some Pouilly Fume and some Chablis for all those who feel like some decent white wine.... :thumright:

T42

I may be a wee bit late as I'm having a DTS at lunchtime & may need a bit of shut down time , tinnies are in the fridge waiting to go though , a good run to everyone . :thumright:

Every night is party night over here on the island of lurve! I'll be out and about tonight, but wish you all a great evening.
Enclosed is a cyber £50 note so you can have a wet on me.

skyvet said:
Every night is party night over here on the island of lurve! I'll be out and about tonight, but wish you all a great evening.

Cheers mate , :thumright:

skyvet said:
Rub it in why don't you!! I'll bill you extra for when I can drink!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BillyNoMates Submariners 22
leeblease Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
Kiwi-Fi Social & Reunions 5