Virgins

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wal, Mar 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wal

wal Badgeman

2. Their all moose's, and the last one is a man with a posing pouch.

3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

You'll learn my son :slow:

4. Mail Onlne title is a bit mis-leading. Its basically a bunch of women who CAN'T lose their virginity because no bloke will even go near them!

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]
    "I don’t want to sound conceited, but friends — both male and female — tell me men don’t approach me because I’m too pretty. I probably seem unattainable."

:rofl:

6. Written by the reporters guide dog that aint fussed about the leg he humps.

7. I would get close to her. But then I would probably punch it -- because I'm an uncouth chauvinistic ballbag.

8. Having a face like a vandalised bus seat is probably the biggest factor me thinks.

• Like Like x 2
  9. My God your a fussy bunch. Had a lot worse down Union st, or at grab a gran night at the mecca in pompy.

10. It's the youth of today, they have standards tsk, I've certainly smashed worse.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Glad someones on my wavelength ( wrecker ) In my eyes :hump:

12. ==========================================
    ==========================================

Losing one's Virginity? Humbug!

Relinquished/Traded/or even Stolen perhaps; but surely 'losing it' indicates you don't know where it went.

Surely most folk would remember the event only too well...? :sigh: :blush:

13. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Having met you mate I can understand you having to. :glasses9:

14. I'd do the lot of them but it's the Daily Hatemail so just a load of lies anyhow.

15. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Oh go on then.

If they bought me a beer at closing tap I'd do them.

16. A walk around most MQs will deliver more hideous visages than this.
    It always makes me laugh at Sailors/Perce/Bootneck/Crab comments on a redtop article womans essenceness compared to the actuality of Pad wife, most of whom are hardly oil paintings .
    Rembrandts BBWs excepted.

17. The ones I've tupped were always grateful.
    Not always satisfied, but grateful.

18. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

The ones I knobbed always made me grateful but them unsatisfied. Never mind, always made me cum.

19. Despite the mocking of their beliefs/looks it's nice to see that some women have standards and haven't shagged the first horny oneliner spouting beergutowning sexgod who offered their dubious services.

20. Turned you down then, did they NZ?

• Like Like x 1