Virgins

Mail Onlne title is a bit mis-leading. Its basically a bunch of women who CAN'T lose their virginity because no bloke will even go near them!

K640

War Hero

"I don’t want to sound conceited, but friends — both male and female — tell me men don’t approach me because I’m too pretty. I probably seem unattainable."

:rofl:

"I don’t want to sound conceited, but friends — both male and female — tell me men don’t approach me because I’m too pretty. I probably seem unattainable."

:rofl:
I would get close to her. But then I would probably punch it -- because I'm an uncouth chauvinistic ballbag.

==========================================
==========================================

Losing one's Virginity? Humbug!

Relinquished/Traded/or even Stolen perhaps; but surely 'losing it' indicates you don't know where it went.

Surely most folk would remember the event only too well...? :sigh: :blush:

A walk around most MQs will deliver more hideous visages than this.
It always makes me laugh at Sailors/Perce/Bootneck/Crab comments on a redtop article womans essenceness compared to the actuality of Pad wife, most of whom are hardly oil paintings .
Rembrandts BBWs excepted.

Despite the mocking of their beliefs/looks it's nice to see that some women have standards and haven't shagged the first horny oneliner spouting beergutowning sexgod who offered their dubious services.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Diamond Lil's 35
slim Diamond Lil's 15