Virginity lost...aged ??

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by fly_past, Jan 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As a follow on from Wet Blobbys thread.In hindsight, perhaps I shouldn't .............
    What age were you when you lost Virginity?? :hump:
    Would you have waited longer in hindsight? Was it as good as you expected? :dwarf:

No names, no incriminations and no silly stories that violate the rules either.

me? a late starter at 26!
    And was with an 'older woman'.
  2. 16....was at a house party...drunk...was fantastic! haha...lost it to the best looking girl in our year....result!
  3. i was 14, i thought i was ace, she dumped me the week after so possibly not!
  4. 18.. Was with her for two years before it happened and i can still remember every little detail. I think i'm one of very few people where there was no drink involved.
  5. in hindsight -d32- i thnk i shuda waited...dont get me wrong it was good...but i was dont rlly remember much....and i guess theres more feeling when your not drunk as you know whats going on....oh well...que sera sera and all that lol
  6. Saving myself for Jesus
  7. But he's dead.
  8. i believe thats called necrophilia or summin!?
  9. 16 and I had to pay for it! 10 rupees
  10. I was nine seduced in the sand pit at the Juniors by by Mary who was a mature eleven. We have been in love ever since. Twelve children and thirty six grandchildren later makes for a full house at Christmas time.
  11. One of many amusing quotations from Oscar Levant:

12. I once went seven years without sex; and then... on my seventh birthday..... :w00t: :w00t:
  13. 17 .5 years old........... to a man much older than that..
    an interesting experience... had much MUCH better as i have gotten old older BUT never any worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The first time I had sex the girl said: "Oh you've got a big cock".

Which is one of the perks of going out with a ten-year old... 8O :wink:
  15. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

14 years old with some bird from the valleys, it was like shagging a door, I was obviously fab though. :judge:
  16. 19 :)
    Bust me banjo :(
    Blood Everywhere! :D
  17. Unhappily celebate since 10..... :( ;)

Sarge, surely you knew I wasn't really a little girl! That was a kilt I was wearing! ;)
  18. Two weeks before my 18th birthday. Her husband worked in London and only came home at W/Ends. :dwarf: Yyyeeehhhaaa!!!! how I got through Collingrad I dont know.
  19. Looking at some of the Cornish mingers walking around Torpoint, Truro, Launceston, Liskeard etc. I can only assume that the best-looking girl in your year was the one without the humpty back and nasal wart :thumright:

Remember that the name for a good-looking girl in Cornwall is tourist :bball:

20. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Glaswegian girl enters the kitchen and says to her Mum:

"Why are you're hands so soft, Mummy?"
    "Because I'm 12 years old, Dear..."

8O :wink: