Virgin Pitch to Rich vote for a former RM

Woody2654

Midshipman
Please support an injured former Royal Marine win the Virgin Business ‘Pitch to Rich’ competition…

I launched my business (LIOS Bikes) whilst in rehabilitation having been very seriously injured by an IED in 2011. My business gone from strength to strength and over the next couple of months I am going to launch a totally new product - a carbon folding bike! I do not have the funds for a marketing and advertising campaign, but I have just entered the Virgin Business competition (‘Pitch to Rich’) to win a marketing campaign worth £250k:

One of the aspects the judges will be looking at in order to get the chance to pitch to Richard Branson is the number of public votes I get. I would therefore really appreciate it if you would please vote for me.

It takes 10 seconds to vote and please share my pitch on all social media platforms.

Many thanks

Steve

http://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/pitch-to-rich/grow/lios-bikes/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS RAF pilot seconded to Virgin Orbit space programme MoD News 0
BillyNoMates Virgin Media. Bloody Computers 8
soleil Crewe Chronicle: "Virgin Trains Remembers Royal Navy Train That Served Crewe During World War" History 1
P The Virgin Sailor The Book Club 1
P The Virgin Sailor The Book Club 0
P The Virgin Sailor The Book Club 0
BFRS New Roles from Virgin Active The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
trelawney126 BT & Virgin Scupper Brums highway Bloody Computers 1
F Looking for a virgin? Diamond Lil's 21
The_Caretaker Virgin Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Virgin Miscellaneous 0
Gombear Virgin broadband Bloody Computers 16
S Im a virgin go easy on me Diamond Lil's 43
MoD_RSS Women entrepreneurs pitch innovation for Africa to UK investors MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: M6’s purple pipes kick off new life on school sports pitch MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence and security technology entrepreneurs invited to apply for [email protected] MoD News 0
soleil Campaign: "Engine Wins Joint RAF And Navy Pitch" Current Affairs 1
D Dickheaded TV Production company in dickheaded pitch to Army shocker! The Quarterdeck 20
MoD_RSS Royal Marines help Afghan locals pitch in Current Affairs 0
soleil Mail: Sleeping With 80 Other Men In A Stinking Pitch Black Room Next To Torpedoes Submariners 4
Hermes_R12 Let the Good Time Roll (and Pitch!) - Songs at Sea !! The Quarterdeck 13
MoD_RSS International Development Secretary launches new venture to create rich pipeline of infrastructure projects across Africa MoD News 0
Rumrat The thread of random good ideas. (Or make Rumrat rich thread) Diamond Lil's 35
sgtpepperband Cameron: "We are raising money for the rich" Current Affairs 7
SONAR-BENDER The Poor / Rich divide Diamond Lil's 1
janner I'm rich The Gash Barge 14
JamesH Flagship Training for the Super Rich? Current Affairs 4
wet_blobby How fcuking rich am I..... Diamond Lil's 14
bigbaddog Get rich - quick. Diamond Lil's 2
Lingyai I'm gonna be rich The Quarterdeck 13