Vinyl Nightmares

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by bigbaddog, Jun 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There's always boxes full of old LP's at Sunday carboot sales, and some of the Titles/Artwork can be a little bit "odd". Apologies if you've seen this type of thing before.
    Some examples:-

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

They probably never made the Top Ten.

2. Wally bears a passing resemblance to B'Lier, wonder if he is a prat too

3. Mornin'
    Here are a few more to wet your apetite on this gloomy Sunday. :afro:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Oh, for the love of all things good.
    Tell me you found those pics on the interweb and not sat at home!!

5. I call it culture on the vinyl shelf in mine. No honestly found them in my backlog of e-mails, just the sort of stuff I get sent at work I'm afraid. :la:

6. Oh my word, what a shocking website :D

7. Great stuff, well there is my load of e-mails junk to be sent around the building today thanks.

8. O.K., there needs to be a warning given with these posts, I have just sprayed coffee down a good white shirt, it's not on.

Hot Coffee, when ejected through the nose stings too.

Where do I send the Dhoby bill?

9. Got anything by Matt Munroe?

10. I think my favourite is the Brailettes ,"Girls the camera is over this way, you bunch of 'kin deacons" <phot snaps fingers>.
    Rivalled by Johnny Handle and his work "our lass is fat", or The McKeithers featuring the Mekon on lead vocal. I do like Joyce, the worlds worst tranny, though, looks like Tootsie on steroids, more mannish than John Lithgow in "The World according to Garp". A special mention for John Bult and what he's about to do to Julie on her sixteenth birthday, took me a minute to realise it was his thumb pointing towards her.....

At first glance I thought I was looking at Millie Jacksons crotch, only the image is inverted and its her jugs we are ogling. Judging by her gobblers mouth the composition might not have been entirely unintentional........However I bet smiley has 10 copies of "all my oppos are fertiliser"......

11. LMAO!!!

Julies sixteenth birthday - The fella looks like a right pedo!!
    hahaha

12. ShipsCat wrote (extract) :-

However I bet smiley has 10 copies of "all my oppos are fertiliser"......

BBD says:-

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to make that connection :w00t:

BZ!