Vintage printer cartridges

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by 2_deck_dash, Jul 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone found any interesting ones recently?

I have just started my collection and it's growing nicely.
  2. [​IMG]

I was fortunate enough to come across these very rare early examples which now has pride of place in the glass cabinet.

Perhaps we could organise a gathering to admire them, I think I might even know a celebrity speaker who would be willing to attend.
  3. Wow! A true treasure, I've been trawling car boot sales for years trying to find one but had no joy as yet.

I know a nice community centre we can hire if you are serious about a meet.
  4. You can bet your life I'm serious, and you might have an orgasm if I tell you one of them still has ink in it.

I think we will have to limit attendance to tickets though, this could prove very popular.

P.S. Are you having a boring day at the office, or are you off sick?
  5. Very boring day, I was going to go shooting but it started raining so I decided to sit on my arse while eating Subway and listening to Radio 2.

Dale Winton is such a poo pirate.
  6. Don't wish to brag lads, but feast your eyes on this baby.

7. Fcuk me never realised it was THAT big !
  8. Printer cartridges 8O Bunch of wimps, we only had Gesteners when I joined up :evil:

This is the site to join, knocks RR into a cocked hat
  9. Gestetners, well named as when you turned the handle it made a noise like......

10. ... That was when it was circulating ink through the drum, after that it said,"gestetnershitgestetnershitgestetnershitgestetnershitgestetnershit..."

11. [​IMG]

Over on Readers Cartridges I saw this picture of a bloke showing off his cartridge at home. Look at the lines and the body on that! Wouldn't mind that spurting ink all over my machine, I can tell ya.

As for these Asian pieces, don't even get me started:

Phwoaar (etc)