view it before it gets removed

Looked like a maingate on a Sunday in a leave period when no one was looking, Thank God they didnt have phones with a video in it in the early 90s ^_^; ^_^; ^_^;

Grubber

Lantern Swinger
A Crab on the gate with his gun dancing to the tune of Rockin' Robin.

Lad's got a sense of humour being duty on christmas day!

Could have been worse, Christmas mid 70s the OOD from the guardboat came down to report the trot sentry for "having a can of beer ".

"Come on , its Christmas day".

"But its a Party Seven!!!!!!"

Ouch :dwarf:

Cant see what all the fuss is about,you ought to see some of the moves the Septics have when i pass Lakenheath and Mildenhall!!!!

Piran

Midshipman
Unfortunatly he is not one of our sideways walking friends. He is a matelot unfortunatly. A malingerer at that, England is dissappointed, as he doesn't do his duty.

I am led to believe that the video was posted with his full knowledge, it's one thing having a laugh and having a good dit to spin, but let's have a bit of mess confidentialty, and not put it into the public forum! I hope he gets everything that he deserves!

Piran said:
Unfortunatly he is not one of our sideways walking friends. He is a matelot unfortunatly. A malingerer at that, England is dissappointed, as he doesn't do his duty.

I am led to believe that the video was posted with his full knowledge, it's one thing having a laugh and having a good dit to spin, but let's have a bit of mess confidentialty, and not put it into the public forum! I hope he gets everything that he deserves!
no time for brake/dancing whilst doing No 9s or No 14s i suppose :rambo: