Videos - All here!

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Jenny_Dabber, Jul 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any viedos that you think are worth a skeg, place here :wink:

Eddie Izzard - UK Vs US movies!

MOD: In attempts to stop cluttering and duplicate threads, please stick all vid's here.
  2. nearly crying with laughing so much andy, nice one!! :lol:
  3. all part of the service shippers!
  4. Is it available with sub-titles?I was never very good at jockanese!
  5. Would you like me to translate spearfish?
  6. I am still awaiting my jockanese correpondence course with the star trek work book from the Prince's Street starfleet must be funny with the amount of laughter in the background.I have a 1974 copy of Oor Wullie but it doesnt quite cover this!
  7. LOL,its a hoot,you need a crash course shippers.Try some Billy Connelly to start with then a bit of Rab C Nesbit!(I know they are taysiders but if you can understand them you can get Mc Star Trek)
  8. Bloody hell andym, never seen so many of the same Avatars in a row , good job it was'nt mine or Lingyai would have been in the heads again with a boner on , sorry Lingyai [shipmate] :lol: :oops:
  9. Yes! Great video :lol: :lol: :lol: A good way to use old toast! :lol:

Here's one that shows the harm that too much bromide in the ships drinking water supply can cause. Andy, can you help this JR? :lol: :roll:

There's one here just for Nutty... where's me rum!

For enemy skimmers... beware, the Royal Norwegian Navy's boats are on your tail... Er, 'old on, this is one of their own ships...

And things to do on guard...