Video games or something else?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by noshmon, Sep 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A child committed suicide recently. The mail are making out that it's the fault of a video game. I disagree. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to stand up and fight the games corner - I don't play them and I certainly don't get uptight like most my generation if you say the game, or their ability to play it, is crap.

I think the issue lies in that he took a look at his step dad, and then at his mum, and realised that if there was someone who would shag something that nasty whilst sober on this planet then he didn't want to live on it.

Picture attached for your wank bank:

2. As he has a step dad presumably there are 2 people desperate enough: that's worth abandoning this planet for.
  3. I was praying that it was dark and daddy climbed into the wrong window, but you may well be right!
  4. Perhaps he suddenly realised he was part of the game and drew the short straw, think The Matrix, perhaps he should have taken the blue pill!!
  5. Big Silve was mentioned a few posts back, a Pompy whore, big girl, swore like a sailor, tatoos, scars from failed suicide attempts, would fight anybody and win, a one off, a legend round the pubs of Portsmouth, but looking back she was a girl ahead of her time, nowadays she would be called, a little on the largish side Silve, and her behaviour and appearance wouldnt be any different than the rest of the girls, someone said there arnt any gentlemen anymore because there arnt any ladies, there are plenty of monsters though.