Vet's bangers to Gib

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I found this on a FB site - sounds like a right jolly wheeze!

Question. Do you miss the banter of your time in the forces?
Answer. Yes?
Question. What can you do about it?
Answer.Join the Veterans Banger Rally 2022
The Veterans Banger Rally 2022 Europe is a little jaunt from the UK to Gibraltar in a fleet of £500 vehicles!
UK - Calais - Le Mans - Pau - Valencia - Malaga - Gibraltar
Tuesday 13th September to Sunday 18th September 2022
Vehicle can only be worth £500 maximum.
Decorate it and raise funds for your own charity as well as our nominated charity for 2022 SSAFA, the Armed Forces charity
For more information or a booking form, drop me a message (PM) or an email at [email protected]
As long as there is at least one veteran or serving member in each team, you can bring the family along, or the wife/husband? or someone elses wife/husband??? etc etc.

Bentley Karting Veteran's Banger Rally 2022 (Europe) or www.veteransbangerrally.co.uk

I found this on a FB site - sounds like a right jolly wheeze!

Question. Do you miss the banter of your time in the forces?
Answer. Yes?
Question. What can you do about it?
Answer.Join the Veterans Banger Rally 2022
The Veterans Banger Rally 2022 Europe is a little jaunt from the UK to Gibraltar in a fleet of £500 vehicles!
UK - Calais - Le Mans - Pau - Valencia - Malaga - Gibraltar
Tuesday 13th September to Sunday 18th September 2022
Vehicle can only be worth £500 maximum.
Decorate it and raise funds for your own charity as well as our nominated charity for 2022 SSAFA, the Armed Forces charity
For more information or a booking form, drop me a message (PM) or an email at [email protected]
As long as there is at least one veteran or serving member in each team, you can bring the family along, or the wife/husband? or someone elses wife/husband??? etc etc.

Bentley Karting Veteran's Banger Rally 2022 (Europe) or www.veteransbangerrally.co.uk
AA....RAC.....Europe?

Latest Threads