Ballistic

War Hero
I got mine yesterday and at first I thought, " OK, that's a decent saving."

Then I thought, "Hang on, when was the last time you made a train journey?"
Answer: not for at least 10 years.

Binned it.

UtagawaAki

Midshipman
Thanks for this lol. It seems that it looks okay but there are some problems with other people because no one is a fan of what is happneing with the veterans and its cards. It is tough to look at this without remembering the past iterations because it is nice to see. It is hard to look at it without any thinking that trains are not really used nowadays especially with the routes that it takes compared to proper cars or vehicles which will be more precise.

huwshpis

War Hero
Thanks for this lol. It seems that it looks okay but there are some problems with other people because no one is a fan of what is happneing with the veterans and its cards. It is tough to look at this without remembering the past iterations because it is nice to see. It is hard to look at it without any thinking that trains are not really used nowadays especially with the routes that it takes compared to proper cars or vehicles which will be more precise.
@WreckerL, @Dredd, where does this cockwomble come from?

Just bought mine online, should be here tomorrow. Got to do a mercy dash to the folks in N Wales at the weekend, though I'd let the train take the strain. Apart from the £70 (3 Years for the card) I used https://www.splitmyfare.co.uk/ and reduced the ticket by almost £30, looks like there maybe a few more trips coming up so should pay for itself in no time.

Thought about taking the car but I'll prob use £60+ in fuel. Got to go via Dirty Leeds however :(