Veterans Badge.

Old_Hand

Lantern Swinger
I apologise in advance if this has already been mentioned but I thought it might be of interest to some Vets. The Veterans Agency have been issueing an HM Armed Forces Veterans Lapel Badge for some time now. They are now issueing to personnel who served up to and including 31 December 1969. If anyone who was serving then and would like to apply for a badge all the relevant details are on the Veterans Agency website. It does not cost anything and they only ask a few questions just to confirm your service details. It is also a free phone tel no: 0800 169 2277.

nutty_bag

War Hero
Old_Hand said:
I apologise in advance if this has already been mentioned but I thought it might be of interest to some Vets. The Veterans Agency have been issueing an HM Armed Forces Veterans Lapel Badge for some time now. They are now issueing to personnel who served up to and including 31 December 1969. If anyone who was serving then and would like to apply for a badge all the relevant details are on the Veterans Agency website. It does not cost anything and they only ask a few questions just to confirm your service details. It is also a free phone tel no: 0800 169 2277.
I think this has been mentioned old hand as i'm looking at getting my grandad a badge seeing as the powers at be didn't give him any gongs during WW2 even though he was severely wounded.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rigsby anti war campaigner/deserter hands back veterans badge Current Affairs 62
Grim_Reaper Veterans Badge/T shirt. Current Affairs 11
Grim_Reaper UKAF Veterans Badge. The Quarterdeck 49
H Apply for your HM Armed Forces Veterans Badge Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 10
D VETERANS BADGE PROBLEMS Current Affairs 7
D UK Armed Forces Veterans Lapel Badge Current Affairs 76
janner Veterans Badge Current Affairs 0
G Veterans Badge for the older seadogs Current Affairs 12
MoD_RSS Social housing to be prioritised for veterans MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra funding for service charities as veterans’ support is stepped up MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New study to understand effect of COVID-19 on veterans MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New £300-million contract paves the way for Veterans UK digital transformation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Veterans UK celebrates the 75th anniversary of VE Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS VE Day commemorations to change to protect veterans MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus – Changes to Veterans UK Services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Addressing suicides among veterans and serving personnel MoD News 0
soleil FB: HMNB Portsmouth: Seven Sprightly WW2 Veterans Visit HMS Queen Elizabeth The Fleet 9
MoD_RSS Veterans UK launches an improved website and looks to the future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Veterans offered second career in Defence Science MoD News 0
soleil Stoll/RBL/Poppy Factory - Veterans' Drop-In - Second Wednesday Of Every Month - London NW1 Charity 1
MoD_RSS Government delivers on promise to veterans announcing guaranteed interviews for government jobs MoD News 0
N Veterans ID Card - any use? The Quarterdeck 1
soleil Forces Network: "Navy Veterans Join Future Sailors For Training On Dartmoor" Bases / Shore Est 1
MoD_RSS Railcard for military veterans MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government fulfils promise to veterans with new railcard MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New veterans ID cards rolled out to service leavers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Veterans and their dependants ‘Beer Call’ Harrogate Town AFC MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Power outage affecting Veterans UK helpline MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Remembrance Day luncheon remembers service and sacrifice of Veterans in Ghana. MoD News 0
vauxhall Veterans' Gateway Casework Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS New Office for Veterans’ Affairs will ensure the UK leads the world in care for Armed Forces Veterans MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Increased DWP support for veterans MoD News 0
vauxhall Veterans Gateway Casework Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Minister for Defence People and Veterans' keynote speech at DSEI 2019 MoD News 0
vauxhall Funding for Office for Veterans' Affairs Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Government kickstarts Office for Veterans’ Affairs with £5m funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Veterans ministers meet ex-forces personnel on first joint visit MoD News 0
D Veterans UK The Quarterdeck 0
vauxhall Veterans Gateway Casework Finance & Pensions 1
vauxhall New Office for Veterans' Affairs Created Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS PM creates new Office for Veterans' Affairs to provide lifelong support to military personnel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Armed forces champion for London announced as updated Veterans’ housing report published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Spotlight on veterans with new Health Education England appointment January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: More than a third of the capital’s boroughs attend workshop on housing for Veterans MoD News 0
vauxhall Veterans' Gateway Casework Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK prepares to host veterans and world leaders for unprecedented D-Day commemorations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Housing workshop for Veterans to be hosted by London VAPC MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: D-Day 75: Veterans to be saluted by land, sea and air in June MoD News 0
vauxhall Veterans Gateway Feedback Finance & Pensions 0
janner March for Veterans. Current Affairs 0